🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'I'm Pro-Life, Pro-2nd Amendment': Teen Becomes Youngest Lawmaker

...because morons do not deserve any.
I agree, which is why I treat you like the maladjusted cat toy that you actually are.
The only morons are those who support obama. Can't get any dumber than that.
Your opinion is noted, and rejected as nonsense of course.
Your rejection of the fact is irrelevant, because you are a dumb ass obama supporter FACTS ARE FACTS.
You don't deal in facts, just emotions. That's perfectly normal, for small children.
I deal with facts, a fucked up economy fact enough for you?

...because morons do not deserve any.
I agree, which is why I treat you like the maladjusted cat toy that you actually are.
Your rejection of the fact is irrelevant, because you are a dumb ass obama supporter FACTS ARE FACTS.
You don't deal in facts, just emotions. That's perfectly normal, for small children.
I just quoted a stat (fact) and you responded like a little child.

The President controls the economy? Interesting.

His policies you fucking moron.

What you believe to be facts, aren't.

And what you believe to be facts aren't, but all the nation knows obama supporters are morons.

According to corporate profits and the stock market they seem to be working wonderfully. Did you have some other kind of metric in mind, like your allowance?

And what you believe to be facts aren't, but all the nation knows obama supporters are morons.
Case in point, the response of a child.

According to corporate profits and the stock market they seem to be working wonderfully. Did you have some other kind of metric in mind, like your allowance?
The stock market alone has never been an indicator of the health of the economy

Case in point, the response of a child.
. Face the fact you are a Dumb ass obama supporter.

The numbers don't lie. Violent crime is down for the generation post-legal abortion. I would think that would appeal to a lefty like you.

The numbers don't lie. Violent crime is down for the generation post-legal abortion. I would think that would appeal to a lefty like you.
Correlation is not causation.

And of course numbers can lie, if you present them that way. "Lies, Damn Lies, and Statistics." - Mark Twian.

"I am pro-life, pro-Second Amendment and I'm pro-Constitution because those are my uncompromising principles," said Blair

"I am pro-life, pro-Second Amendment and I'm pro-Constitution because those are my uncompromising principles," said Blair
She's about to learn some very hard lessons. I hope she's a quick study, but I doubt it based on where she's from. Still, it pays better then her other option, the Dairy Queen.

Last edited:
I thought "conservatives" didn't like career politicians.

No, we don't, but we do like a young woman, that has her head on straight, isn't a pot head, having abortions, and living off the state welfare system. She is a POTENTIA STAR, wee to watch her, and how she reacts to the pond scum, such as yourself, that will try to derail her!

No, we don't, but we do like a young woman, that has her head on straight, isn't a pot head, having abortions, and living off the state welfare system. She is a POTENTIA STAR, wee to watch her, and how she reacts to the pond scum, such as yourself, that will try to derail her!
No one has to derail an 18-year-old girl. They have a gift for that themselves.

No one has to derail an 18-year-old girl. They have a gift for that themselves.

Aren't you the one that stated that they are easy to manipulate... going to 90_% of U.S. colleges would certainly TRY to direct her in the direction of you subversive scum. Perhaps she is going to one of the finer schools, certainly not Harvard, Yale, or anything in the POISON IVY league!

Correlation is not causation.

And of course numbers can lie, if you present them that way. "Lies, Damn Lies, and Statistics." - Mark Twian.
But it is still a fact and that was your point of contention.

Forum List

Back