🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'I'm Pro-Life, Pro-2nd Amendment': Teen Becomes Youngest Lawmaker

What history? Mom still buys her underwear...
You'll never be able to comprehend while your head is stuck up obama's and the DNC asshole.
Tell me, have you ever considered growing up? I gather not.
Have you ever given any thought about removing your head from the DNC asshole?
I am blunt and honest, you're a dumb ass obama supporter.
You have no idea what I am, you simply jump to conclusions. That's what makes you a child, like she is.
All that is needed to be known about you is this.
You are an obama supporter you are a fucking moron
That's all what ever you do in your life, your support for obama negates that.
I see, So your an utter moron instead of just a total moron? My mistake for giving you the benefit of the doubt...

You'll never be able to comprehend while your head is stuck up obama's and the DNC asshole.
Tell me, have you ever considered growing up? I gather not.
Have you ever given any thought about removing your head from the DNC asshole?
I am blunt and honest, you're a dumb ass obama supporter.
You have no idea what I am, you simply jump to conclusions. That's what makes you a child, like she is.
All that is needed to be known about you is this.
You are an obama supporter you are a fucking moron
That's all what ever you do in your life, your support for obama negates that.
I see, So your an utter moron instead of just a total moron? My mistake for giving you the benefit of the doubt...
How can you support obama the second time and not have the decency to end your life? That's why all obama supporters are morons they are still alive, and have not done the right thing.

I'm sure it was ( cough cough ) dems support the gay agenda.
Equality is the agenda of all decent Americans, which is why you oppose it.
decent people don't support perversion
Oh but they do, when they discover they enjoy it. Perversion, like beauty and evil, is in the eye of the beholder.I wonder, has this kid even been laid yet? I guess we'll find out eh?
Decent people do not nor have they ever supported a perversion.
So you think about children having sex?

Oh but they do, when they discover they enjoy it. Perversion, like beauty and evil, is in the eye of the beholder.
Decent people take it up the ass and down the throat. Just because we call that normal heterosexual sexuality activity now doesn't mean that it was even 30 years ago. What's perverse changes. Deal with it.

Oh but they do, when they discover they enjoy it. Perversion, like beauty and evil, is in the eye of the beholder.
Decent people take it up the ass and down the throat. Just because we call that normal heterosexual sexuality activity now doesn't mean that it was even 30 years ago. What's perverse changes. Deal with it.
Decent people aren't perverts they are not abnormal

Just like how some of the most extreme anti-gay politicians ALL turnout to be gay themselves, pro-life conservative women get abortions every day.

Even before Roe v. Wade, women from families who had the means got abortions and they came from all political stripes.

People have to stop kidding themselves about the "pro-life" platitude, because that's all it really is.

How can you support obama the second time and not have the decency to end your life? That's why all obama supporters are morons they are still alive, and have not done the right thing.
The right is for humanity not to exist. Let me know if you're open to solutions...
See you are a sick abnormal person. do the right thing.

I know lots of people who are abnormal, like those who write with their left hands. And while blowjobs are perfectly normal now, once upon a time they weren't. Time has a way of making the perverse not so.

Just like how some of the most extreme anti-gay politicians ALL turnout to be gay themselves, pro-life conservative women get abortions every day.

Even before Roe v. Wade, women from families who had the means got abortions and they came from all political stripes.

People have to stop kidding themselves about the "pro-life" platitude, because that's all it really is.
Abortion is always a terrible and immoral thing, right up until you need a safe and legal one that is. The people who talk the talk don't walk the walk, and they never have.

The right is for humanity not to exist. Let me know if you're open to solutions...
There's nothing sick about that at all. It's entirely rational. Humanity is a disease, obviously.

I know lots of people who are abnormal, like those who write with their left hands. And while blowjobs are perfectly normal now, once upon a time they weren't. Time has a way of making the perverse not so.
Deflect alert, nice but no cigar.
Faggots are perverts abnormal freaks.

There's nothing sick about that at all. It's entirely rational. Humanity is a disease, obviously.
But you're thinking about children have sex is.
Refer to your comment a few post back.

Your childish homophobia is of no interest to me. Based upon the numbers, your mentality now makes you the abnormal one.

Children do have sex, in case this is news to you, which is fine as long as it's with other children.

Your childish homophobia is of no interest to me. Based upon the numbers, your mentality now makes you the abnormal one.
perv I'm not the one wondering about children having sex.

Children do have sex, in case this is news to you, which is fine as long as it's with other children.
Sure you fucking pervert.

perv I'm not the one wondering about children having sex.
I'm not wondering about it either, unless you are referring to the child who just got elected?

Forum List

Back