🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'I'm Pro-Life, Pro-2nd Amendment': Teen Becomes Youngest Lawmaker

Pro life as in she backs the pill over abortion? Or backs a comprehensive program to ensure health to American Citizens? Or just anti-abortion like everyone should be?

There is problem solving and problem prevention. The pill is problem prevention. Abstinence is ignorance. Ignore the body and the body will ignore the brain.
You don't fucking get it, while your bitching about something fucking irrelevant and nothing but bull shiut agenda
She's 18 years of age won without any big money support.. This one is one to watch. Doubtful she'll have any corruption in her history.
What history? Mom still buys her underwear...
If she was a democrat you'd be buying her underwear.

Pro life as in she backs the pill over abortion? Or backs a comprehensive program to ensure health to American Citizens? Or just anti-abortion like everyone should be?

There is problem solving and problem prevention. The pill is problem prevention. Abstinence is ignorance. Ignore the body and the body will ignore the brain.
You don't fucking get it, while your bitching about something fucking irrelevant and nothing but bull shiut agenda
She's 18 years of age won without any big money support.. This one is one to watch. Doubtful she'll have any corruption in her history.
If she was a Dem I'd give her a spanking and send her off to where she should be, in college.

If she was a Dem I'd give her a spanking and send her off to where she should be, in college.
And you'd be paying for that, too. Plus her birth control. And her abortion.

She can pay for the abortion, I'd just make it convenient and cheap. Using what works beats ideology every time.

She can pay for the abortion, I'd just make it convenient and cheap. Using what works beats ideology every time.
That means you'd be subsidizing it. So you'd still be paying for it. I'd rather she pay for it herself but that's just my uber-liberal, freedom-and-liberty-loving ideology.

Decent people aren't perverts they are not abnormal
I know lots of people who are abnormal, like those who write with their left hands. And while blowjobs are perfectly normal now, once upon a time they weren't. Time has a way of making the perverse not so.
Deflect alert, nice but no cigar.
Faggots are perverts abnormal freaks.
Your childish homophobia is of no interest to me. Based upon the numbers, your mentality now makes you the abnormal one.
perv I'm not the one wondering about children having sex.
I'm not wondering about it either, unless you are referring to the child who just got elected?
You're the sick freak that brought it up.

Sure you fucking pervert.
Why don't you try growing up? Thanks a bunch.
Why don't you pull your head out of obama's asshole? You aren't deserving of any respect you are a moron.
Yep, you're a child alright. Considering your politics that's no surprise.
You are not nor will you ever be given any respect from me because morons do not deserve any.

That means you'd be subsidizing it. So you'd still be paying for it. I'd rather she pay for it herself but that's just my uber-liberal, freedom-and-liberty-loving ideology.
That's you inability to be rational and Randian mentality actually, neither of which are worthy of respect.

That's you inability to be rational and Randian mentality actually, neither of which are worthy of respect.
oh brother, freak shut the hell up.

Dude, I can't be any more rational than to itemize the precise expenses. Deal with the spreadsheet.

Dude, I can't be any more rational than to itemize the precise expenses. Deal with the spreadsheet.
I do. In the end it's all a numbers game. Life, death, you name it. Got a dying dog? Give me the syringe. Got a dying man? Give me the syringe. Got a dying infant? Give me the syringe. If people were rational none of this would be an issue. Since they aren't, it is.

...because morons do not deserve any.
I agree, which is why I treat you like the maladjusted cat toy that you actually are.
The only morons are those who support obama. Can't get any dumber than that.
Your opinion is noted, and rejected as nonsense of course.
Your rejection of the fact is irrelevant, because you are a dumb ass obama supporter FACTS ARE FACTS.

I do. In the end it's all a numbers game. Life, death, you name it. Got a dying dog? Give me the syringe. Got a dying man? Give me the syringe. Got a dying infant? Give me the syringe. If people were rational none of this would be an issue. Since they aren't, it is.

Like the generation of post-legal abortion resulting in a reduction in crime because the potential fatherless offspring of fatherless democrats was averted.
I try to be a little less fatalist but I get your pragmatism.

Last edited:
...because morons do not deserve any.
I agree, which is why I treat you like the maladjusted cat toy that you actually are.
The only morons are those who support obama. Can't get any dumber than that.
Your opinion is noted, and rejected as nonsense of course.
Your rejection of the fact is irrelevant, because you are a dumb ass obama supporter FACTS ARE FACTS.
You don't deal in facts, just emotions. That's perfectly normal, for small children.

Forum List

Back