I'm really starting to think that Alec Baldwin has a duty to this country to mock Trump on SNL

"I'm really starting to think that Alec Baldwin has a duty to this country to mock Trump on SNL"

You're really starting to think? Best reconsider doing dat 'cause your Democrat Party might, one day, get new leadership and the punishment will be fast and awesome for those who have left the no-think reservation....

This thread is a constant reminder of why I should have invested in some preparation h stock.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
You feeling like you won at something is the only thing you've gained from this election.
Do you mean besides the fact that Hitlary will not be making any Supreme Court pics? That is by far the best example of "winning" for me.

I get the warm fuzzies just thinking about it.

God that's pathetic. All you can do is harp on Hillary. She's irrelevant now. Now you have to face the reality of a Trump administration. You know he is a terrible choice for president regardless of what you think of Hillary. Be a man and admit it.

Yeah.... ummmm no

I'm still stoked that Trump has the SCOTUS picks and Hitlary doesn't.

It's going to take a lot more than your alarmist hand wringing to make me feel any less than satisfied about that.
Lol okay so Trump picks some random conservative that he barely knows anything about, then what? Where does his presidency go from there? Neither one of us knows. Why? Because Trump doesn't give a shit about you or anyone but himself. Get a clue.

For as much as I was concerned, the presidential race came down to Hitlary and anyone else BUT Hitlary.

The Donald won and the race is over.

Suck it up buttercup. If Trump messes things up bad enough, the Dimz might have another chance someday. Maybe even in your lifetime.

You feeling like you won at something is the only thing you've gained from this election.
Do you mean besides the fact that Hitlary will not be making any Supreme Court pics? That is by far the best example of "winning" for me.

God that's pathetic. All you can do is harp on Hillary. She's irrelevant now. Now you have to face the reality of a Trump administration. You know he is a terrible choice for president regardless of what you think of Hillary. Be a man and admit it.

Yeah.... ummmm no

It's going to take a lot more than your alarmist hand wringing to make me feel any less than satisfied about that.
Lol okay so Trump picks some random conservative that he barely knows anything about, then what? Where does his presidency go from there? Neither one of us knows. Why? Because Trump doesn't give a shit about you or anyone but himself. Get a clue.

For as much as I was concerned, the presidential race came down to Hitlary and anyone else BUT Hitlary.

Suck it up buttercup. If Trump messes things up bad enough, the Dimz might have another chance someday. Maybe even in your lifetime.
I think you just don't have the stones to admit that I am right.

Yeah.... ummmm no

I don't think YOU have the stones to admit YOU are fucked.

Yeah.... ummmm no

Oh I know I'm fucked. We all are lol

Yeah.... ummmm no

Good you can laugh.

I'm laughing too.

Especially about the SCOTUS Picks.

Good you can laugh.

I'm laughing too.

Yeah that is funny because Trump is going to pick some retard and embarrass you and your ilk.

I wonder what Baldwin would be doing if Trump did not get elected.

More AIG insurance or Blockbuster video commercials, I guess.

Good you can laugh.

I'm laughing too.

Yeah that is funny because Trump is going to pick some retard and embarrass you and your ilk.

"Trump is going to pick. . . "

Music to my ears.

It's kinda funny that the pussy left entertainment world never had a politician talk back to them and they and their pop-culture idiotic fans are having a hissy fit about it.

It's kinda funny that the pussy left entertainment world never had a politician talk back to them and they and their pop-culture idiotic fans are having a hissy fit about it.
lol oh right I'm sure Baldwin is shakiing from Trump's whiney little bitch roar!

lol oh right I'm sure Baldwin is shakiing from Trump's whiney little bitch roar!
If Trump invited him to the White House Baldwin would be there in a hot second. Hating on Trump will be a cottage industry, as it was with Bush and Reagan.

If Trump invited him to the White House Baldwin would be there in a hot second. Hating on Trump will be a cottage industry, as it was with Bush and Reagan.
Why would Baldwin do that?

Forum List

Back