I'm really starting to think that Alec Baldwin has a duty to this country to mock Trump on SNL

The more that insecure little bitch throws a Twitter tantrum over Baldwin's portrayal, the more unhinged he will become. Hopefully he'll have some kind psychological meltdown and be forced to admitted to an in-patient facility like his narcissistic counter-part Kanye West. Either that, or Repubs in congress will find a reason to impeach him.

It makes me laugh when the dumb RWs on this forum call liberals "snowflakes" yet the president elect they voted for is obviously the biggest snow flake of them all
Since Baldwin beats his wife and kids…
Typical deflection.
Still a FACT!
Baldwin is a fucking thug.
Thugs never change.
Thugs ALWAYS end up on the 'receiving end' eventually.
Let's watch and see how Baldwin's life works out for him.
Why do you assclowns do anything to deflect from the point which is that Trump is a little bitch? Be a man and admit it.

The more that insecure little bitch throws a Twitter tantrum over Baldwin's portrayal, the more unhinged he will become. Hopefully he'll have some kind psychological meltdown and be forced to admitted to an in-patient facility like his narcissistic counter-part Kanye West. Either that, or Repubs in congress will find a reason to impeach him.

It makes me laugh when the dumb RWs on this forum call liberals "snowflakes" yet the president elect they voted for is obviously the biggest snow flake of them all
Typical deflection.
Still a FACT!
Thugs never change.
Why do you assclowns do anything to deflect from the point which is that Trump is a little bitch? Be a man and admit it.
Coming from the GOLD STAR 'DEFLECTOR!! HAAA HAAA!
You need to stop your 'deflecting'. You fucking LOST!!!
Stop your 'deflecting' and say President Trump one hundred times. HAAA HAAAAA!
Fucking Loser!

Typical deflection.
Still a FACT!
Thugs never change.
Coming from the GOLD STAR 'DEFLECTOR!! HAAA HAAA!
You need to stop your 'deflecting'. You fucking LOST!!!
Stop your 'deflecting' and say President Trump one hundred times. HAAA HAAAAA!
Fucking Loser!
Lol you people have the minds of children. You finally feel like you've won at something that you would rather harp on it then face the reality of the degenerate you elected. In months time you're going to realize how stupid you were. That's the only silver lining for me.

Typical deflection.
Of course it's a deflection, baldwin has absolutely no credibility…
Hes just a shitty actor...
Why can't you just be a man and admit how much of a whiney little bitch Trump is?
up to this point he's not a career politician, there is no lower lifeform than a career politician.
Lol dude you're pathetic

Shouldn't your hero be at least in jail or have a felony?

alec-baldwin-kaempft-paparazzo-paul-adao.jpg

article-2403210-1B7D38AE000005DC-357_634x725.jpg

What's wrong with kicking a little paparazzi ass?

Why can't you just be a man and admit how much of a whiney little bitch Trump is?
up to this point he's not a career politician, there is no lower lifeform than a career politician.
Lol dude you're pathetic

Shouldn't your hero be at least in jail or have a felony?

alec-baldwin-kaempft-paparazzo-paul-adao.jpg

article-2403210-1B7D38AE000005DC-357_634x725.jpg

What's wrong with kicking a little paparazzi ass?
Along with his wife and kids?

He will be at a protest outside of Trump Tower on Thursday. Maybe he'll get asked to go inside for a private performance?
and maybe somewhere up high in a neighboring building, there will be a deranged individual with a high caliber rifle.
the word maybe certainly does bring with it many options.

On that level of evidence Trump raped his wife...

And yet one is going to be President

He will be at a protest outside of Trump Tower on Thursday. Maybe he'll get asked to go inside for a private performance?
and maybe somewhere up high in a neighboring building, there will be a deranged individual with a high caliber rifle.
the word maybe certainly does bring with it many options.

Maybe your a blowhard who gets off on fantasies of people being assassinated.

Typical deflection.
He don't beat up girls like your fucking hero baldy does..

How does that make you feel Billy?

Do you beat up women?

Using your level of evidence, Trump raped his wife....

This thread is a constant reminder of why I should have invested in some preparation h stock.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
You feeling like you won at something is the only thing you've gained from this election.
Do you mean besides the fact that Hitlary will not be making any Supreme Court pics? That is by far the best example of "winning" for me.

I get the warm fuzzies just thinking about it.

This thread is a constant reminder of why I should have invested in some preparation h stock.

You feeling like you won at something is the only thing you've gained from this election.
Do you mean besides the fact that Hitlary will not be making any Supreme Court pics? That is by far the best example of "winning" for me.

God that's pathetic. All you can do is harp on Hillary. She's irrelevant now. Now you have to face the reality of a Trump administration. You know he is a terrible choice for president regardless of what you think of Hillary. Be a man and admit it.

God that's pathetic. All you can do is harp on Hillary. She's irrelevant now. Now you have to face the reality of a Trump administration. You know he is a terrible choice for president regardless of what you think of Hillary. Be a man and admit it.

Yeah.... ummmm no

I'm still stoked that Trump has the SCOTUS picks and Hitlary doesn't.

It's going to take a lot more than your alarmist hand wringing to make me feel any less than satisfied about that.

Yeah.... ummmm no

I'm still stoked that Trump has the SCOTUS picks and Hitlary doesn't.

It's going to take a lot more than your alarmist hand wringing to make me feel any less than satisfied about that.
Lol okay so Trump picks some random conservative that he barely knows anything about, then what? Where does his presidency go from there? Neither one of us knows. Why? Because Trump doesn't give a shit about you or anyone but himself. Get a clue.

Forum List

Back