I'm sick of religious extremism killing innocent human beings

If there was no religion there would be much more war than there currently is. Of course, religion only has power to stop war when we live it.

I'm sick of these RELIGIOUS extremist killing innocent human being. I hear these thugs blow people up and kill children from Pakistan to Nigeria. They poison innocent little girls that just want to go to school in Afghanistan.

You'd have to be without a soul to do this. Does these gods really tell these people to do such?

A truly believe that the middle east and Africa would be much better off if people would give this shit up. Give it up and get to work bettering their own lands.

Tired of looking at people holding a stupid book, while pushing bull shit on people that makes life worse.
Yet you think nothing of people laughing and joking in an Apache gunship, as they mow down innocent civilians (including children) with a .50 cal cannon, in violation of the laws of war.

Dude, if you're going to try and make an emotional appeal you had best get your facts straight. A .50 cal is a MACHINEGUN. Apaches mount 30mm cannon, specifically the M230-E1 chaingun. When you get the basics so completely wrong it just makes you look really, really stupid.

I'm sick of these RELIGIOUS extremist killing innocent human being. I hear these thugs blow people up and kill children from Pakistan to Nigeria. They poison innocent little girls that just want to go to school in Afghanistan.

You'd have to be without a soul to do this. Does these gods really tell these people to do such?

A truly believe that the middle east and Africa would be much better off if people would give this shit up. Give it up and get to work bettering their own lands.

Tired of looking at people holding a stupid book, while pushing bull shit on people that makes life worse.
Yet you think nothing of people laughing and joking in an Apache gunship, as they mow down innocent civilians (including children) with a .50 cal cannon, in violation of the laws of war.

Dude, if you're going to try and make an emotional appeal you had best get your facts straight. A .50 cal is a MACHINEGUN. Apaches mount 30mm cannon, specifically the M230-E1 chaingun. When you get the basics so completely wrong it just makes you look really, really stupid.
Billo just got bitch slapped. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Forum List

Back