I'm still not clear on what Trump did wrong that led to all these investigations...

Usually a crime is committed before an investigation takes place, but in this case, the "crime" part was skipped, and we went straight to the investigations.

This is my SIXTH attempt to get to the bottom of this scandal, and so far, I've gotten nothing.

Usually a crime is committed before an investigation takes place, but in this case, the "crime" part was skipped, and we went straight to the investigations.

No. Its the opposite.

The purpose of the investigation is to ascertain whether a crime has been committed.

I am a lawyer, and as a first part of filing a lawsuit, I must draft a complaint, explaining EXACTLY what the defendant did wrong and how it hurt the plaintiff.

So, I'm asking you now, please draft the complaint against Trump.

What crime did Trump commit? Lay out the elements of that crime, and the evidence you have to prove each element of the crime.

Thank you for your cooperation.

No. Its the opposite.

The purpose of the investigation is to ascertain whether a crime has been committed.
So you admit you are not yet aware of any crime that was committed by Donald Trump?

In other words, the Special Prosecutor will be conducting a "fishing expedition"?

Progressives would be more comfortable living under Stalin, Mao or Castro, where elections don't matter because they're always in power.

However, given the Statist leanings of Congressional Republicans, that Trump won really doesn't matter much

I'm still not clear on what H. Clinton did wrong that led to all these investigations either.
Wow, that's weird. Are you unaware that she had classified information on personal servers? Are you unaware of that, or are you just being deliberately untruthful?
Wow, that's weird. Are you unaware that he and his staff had conversations with the Russians about hacking the Democrats and the Clinton campaign? Are you unaware of that, or are you just being deliberately untruthful?

No. Its the opposite.

So you admit you are not yet aware of any crime that was committed by Donald Trump?

In other words, the Special Prosecutor will be conducting a "fishing expedition"?
What Special Prosecutor are you talking about?

At the very least, there should be "probable cause" that Trump committed a crime.

Where is the "probable cause" here?

I have heard a lot of insinuations and such, but I have not seen the elements laid out to prove there is "probable cause" that Trump committed a crime.

Someone, please assist me with this.

I'm still not clear on what H. Clinton did wrong that led to all these investigations either.
Wow, that's weird. Are you unaware that she had classified information on personal servers? Are you unaware of that, or are you just being deliberately untruthful?
Wow, that's weird. Are you unaware that he and his staff had conversations with the Russians about hacking the Democrats and the Clinton campaign? Are you unaware of that, or are you just being deliberately untruthful?
Well, if that is true, you certainly must have some proof that it is true. Please show your proof.

Forum List

Back