I'm still not clear on what Trump did wrong that led to all these investigations...

Usually a crime is committed before an investigation takes place, but in this case, the "crime" part was skipped, and we went straight to the investigations.

No. Its the opposite.

The purpose of the investigation is to ascertain whether a crime has been committed.
So you admit you are not yet aware of any crime that was committed by Donald Trump?

In other words, the Special Prosecutor will be conducting a "fishing expedition"?
What Special Prosecutor are you talking about?
Meuller, I'm sorry what is he being called?

Who do you believe should have the answer to this BEFORE the investigation is finished and the hearings held?

Is that so...so he is assumed innocent? By you? By the media?

Yeah...didn't think so.
Right now....yes he is assumed innocent. There are not indictments or convictions yet. Just like H. Clinton has no indictments or convictions yet....tho many keep calling her a convicted criminal.

I'm still not clear on what H. Clinton did wrong that led to all these investigations either.
Wow, that's weird. Are you unaware that she had classified information on personal servers? Are you unaware of that, or are you just being deliberately untruthful?
Wow, that's weird. Are you unaware that he and his staff had conversations with the Russians about hacking the Democrats and the Clinton campaign? Are you unaware of that, or are you just being deliberately untruthful?
Well, if that is true, you certainly must have some proof that it is true. Please show your proof.
I believe that's what the Special Counsel is looking into currently. But I'm sure you would prefer these things to be rushed carelessly.

What I'm looking for is one shred of evidence against Trump. Just a shred.

So far, this is my sixth attempt to get to the bottom of this, and so far I have not seen it.

If Trump committed a crime, certainly we'd have something by now with all these people making so much noise and bother.

Usually a crime is committed before an investigation takes place, but in this case, the "crime" part was skipped, and we went straight to the investigations.

No. Its the opposite.

The purpose of the investigation is to ascertain whether a crime has been committed.
So you admit you are not yet aware of any crime that was committed by Donald Trump?

In other words, the Special Prosecutor will be conducting a "fishing expedition"?
What Special Prosecutor are you talking about?
Meuller, I'm sorry what is he being called?
He is the Special Counsel. If you are going to complain about stuff, wouldn't it make sense to know what it is you are talking about first?

What I'm looking for is one shred of evidence against Trump. Just a shred.

So far, this is my sixth attempt to get to the bottom of this, and so far I have not seen it.

If Trump committed a crime, certainly we'd have something by now with all these people making so much noise and bother.
Investigations are underway.....is that what worries you so? And what is your legal expertise that makes you say "we'd have something by now"?

Trump needs to fire Mueller ASAP and get on with the job of moving this country forward

I am a lawyer, and as a first part of filing a lawsuit, I must draft a complaint, explaining EXACTLY what the defendant did wrong and how it hurt the plaintiff.

So, I'm asking you now, please draft the complaint against Trump.

What crime did Trump commit? Lay out the elements of that crime, and the evidence you have to prove each element of the crime.

Thank you for your cooperation.

No.

That's a stupid thing to demand from a lay person on a message board. If you are a lawyer, you know that.

So what crime did Trump commit?

Why don't you do as lefties do?

Read, listen, watch the news?

I would suggest you cover both the "fake news" and the "alternative facts" sites.

Then watch the coverage of the hearings.

:popcorn:
This is my SIXTH attempt to get an answer from you.

From ME?

Me, personally?

Are you serious?

Why in the world would I do your homework for you and then spoon feed it to you?

You're sitting in front of the Internet. Use it.

I'm still not clear on what H. Clinton did wrong that led to all these investigations either.
Wow, that's weird. Are you unaware that she had classified information on personal servers? Are you unaware of that, or are you just being deliberately untruthful?
Wow, that's weird. Are you unaware that he and his staff had conversations with the Russians about hacking the Democrats and the Clinton campaign? Are you unaware of that, or are you just being deliberately untruthful?
Well, if that is true, you certainly must have some proof that it is true. Please show your proof.
I believe that's what the Special Counsel is looking into currently. But I'm sure you would prefer these things to be rushed carelessly.
I don't think I'm rushing anything to ask what is the basis of conducting this investigation.

Usually, we need something to start an investigation.

For example, the police typically wait until they have proof that someone was murdered before conducting a murder investigation.

For example, the FBI typically wait until they have proof a bank was robbed before conducting a bank robbery investigation.

Here, it seems the part where someone commits a crime was skipped, and now the Special Counsel is investigating a crime that appears not to have happened.

I'm just wondering how this happened.

And please recall, this is my sixth attempt to get something from you people, and so far you have failed to provide ANY PROOF THAT A CRIME WAS COMMITTED.

I am a lawyer, and as a first part of filing a lawsuit, I must draft a complaint, explaining EXACTLY what the defendant did wrong and how it hurt the plaintiff.

So, I'm asking you now, please draft the complaint against Trump.

What crime did Trump commit? Lay out the elements of that crime, and the evidence you have to prove each element of the crime.

Thank you for your cooperation.

No.

That's a stupid thing to demand from a lay person on a message board. If you are a lawyer, you know that.

So what crime did Trump commit?

Why don't you do as lefties do?

Read, listen, watch the news?

I would suggest you cover both the "fake news" and the "alternative facts" sites.

Then watch the coverage of the hearings.

:popcorn:
This is my SIXTH attempt to get an answer from you.

From ME?

Me, personally?

Are you serious?

Why in the world would I do your homework for you and then spoon feed it to you?

You're sitting in front of the Internet. Use it.
So, you admit you have nothing.

Thank you.

Just pretend I'm the judge and you're the prosecutor.

Prove to me that Trump is guilty of a crime.

At the very least, there should be "probable cause" that Trump committed a crime.

Where is the "probable cause" here?

I have heard a lot of insinuations and such, but I have not seen the elements laid out to prove there is "probable cause" that Trump committed a crime.

Someone, please assist me with this.

On Nov 8, 2016 6PM, Trump had no path to the White House; yet, he won. See? It's as simple as that

Very weird is that trump has private and unsecure servers in all of his properties. Where's the outrage?

He also still uses an unsecure cell phone as well as a secure phone. he gives out his phone number to everybody he meets.

And, he spews secrets and info to strangers, world leaders, without ever giving a thought to it.

And the damn bastard invited Russians into a secret meeting in the Oval Office that we would not have learned about except that the Russians published photos.

What's interesting is that with all these thousands of people running around saying Trump committed a crime, there should be some evidence by now.

But there isn't.

So, what is going on here?

This appears to be the largest conspiracy to mislead the American people in the history of our nation.

When historians write about this, there will be many names remembered in shame for all this deception, including members of the media and prominent politicians, and members of the intelligence and law enforcement communities.

Very weird is that trump has private and unsecure servers in all of his properties. Where's the outrage?

He also still uses an unsecure cell phone as well as a secure phone. he gives out his phone number to everybody he meets.

And, he spews secrets and info to strangers, world leaders, without ever giving a thought to it.

And the damn bastard invited Russians into a secret meeting in the Oval Office that we would not have learned about except that the Russians published photos.
But that's...apparently....totally cool.

I'm waiting for the Russian Mafia shoe to drop.

Is any of that illegal?

Please make your case.

Forum List

Back