I'm thinking about putting a Biden sticker on a gas pump

I've been putting Biden "I did that" stickers on gas pumps for several weeks.
Usually on weekends when I'm filling up my car.
I'll walk around putting the stickers on both sides of every pump. Even on one's that people are using to fill their car.
Never had a negative comment from anyone.
Most people just laugh or smile, and some have told me "Thanks". ... :thup:

No, this would happen.

Not for nothing Hoss, but the picture in your link clearly states that the fueling limit is 125.00, about 90 dollars more than what the pump was reading when the person stopped filling their tank with fuel. Sorry, but with the posted price, as well as how many gallons had been pumped, the person who wrote the article still had around 18 more gallons they could have pumped. They said it stopped them at around 35 bucks, they had pumped around 7 gallons, which means that the price of gas was about 5 bucks per gallon. If the price limit was set at 125.00, that is 25 gallons they could have pumped before reaching the limit.

From your link..........................

1654306388852.png

I think the author of your linked article was trying to stir something up that wasn't actually there. And, even if the limit was 25 gallons, or 125.00, that is still a lot of gas and would get even a large truck quite a ways down the road.

As far as the OP wanting to paste stickers? Be my guest, it's a free country and free speech is allowed. Although, be careful, as some gas station owners may consider that to be graffiti or vandalism, but never a terrorist act.

Would the left wing radicals consider it a terrorist act?
It's vandalism. It is also a thought crime, which (According to the doctrine of BB) embodies all crimes, which makes you a terrorist and the enemy of the state and should arrested and held for years without charges until you break.

It's vandalism. It is also a thought crime, which (According to the doctrine of BB) embodies all crimes, which makes you a terrorist and the enemy of the state and should arrested and held for years without charges until you break.

Thought crimes do not exist except in the world of dystopian future fiction like 1984. Current US laws do not cover thought crimes.

Maybe, but not a major one.

To REALLY be considered a terrorist, you need to protest the rape of your daughter by a tranny.
Is this a reference to Pelosi's son? I can never keep up with these abortionist Trans pedos

I'll walk around putting the stickers on both sides of every pump. Even on one's that people are using to fill their car.
The Democrats are going to get their asses kicked in the mid terms, big time!

It cost us about $30 to fill up our tanks from empty when Trump was President. Under Potatohead it is $100 and moving towards $150 because of his stupid Environmental Wacko policies.

Americans don't like that shit.

Stolen elections have consequences.

1654307409251.png

I'm in. Roll of a 100 Biden I DID THAT stickers for 4 bucks on Amazon. :113:

For a perspective on radical politics consider Bill Ayers. His gang terrorized Americans for a decade or more but he found a friendly judge who blamed the FBI for illegal surveillance. If they get me for placing a politically unpopular sticker on a gas pump, I might face more time than a guy who bombed corporations and military centers and ultimately was responsible for the deaths of several gang members who were killed while they were constructing a bomb intended for a Ft. Dix dance.

Forum List

Back