I'm Thinking Of Not Voting In November

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
I'm Thinking Of Not Voting In November.
Is that a good strategy? If anyone asks when things go down the tubes, no matter who is in office, I can claim I had nothing to do with it. I have been a Republican for life. I am not a perfect person. I do not claim to be. But I feel that the candidates that are now running for office are not the best qualified. But again who knows what could happen tomorrow let alone in the next 4 to 8 years? Maybe prayimg is all I can do for now.

Is that a good strategy? If anyone asks when things go down the tubes, no matter who is in office, I can claim I had nothing to do with it. I have been a Republican for life. I am not a perfect person. I do not claim to be. But I feel that the candidates that are now running for office are not the best qualified. But again who knows what could happen tomorrow let alone in the next 4 to 8 years? Maybe prayimg is all I can do for now.
that'll show um!

If you don't vote, that's a vote for Clinton!!! :mad:

No, wait.

If you don't vote, that's a vote for Trump!!! :mad:

All kidding aside, you should vote. If you don't vote, then the parties think you don't care.

If you vote for the "lesser of two evils", you are still voting for evil, and they interpret your vote as "Keep doing what you are doing".

So write in a name. Write in the name of the person who most represents your principles. Send a "FUCK YOU" to both parties.

Not voting is not a "FUCK YOU". It's a "YOU WIN, I GIVE UP".

Then vote third party. Not voting doesn't solve the problem.

Gotta vote, gotta vote.

There are alternate parties, vote for whomever comes closest.

If anyone tells you that not obediently voting for one of the "major" parties is a "wasted" vote, tell 'em to cram it.

Granted, we have the two worst candidates ever from the two major parties, but at least get out and vote. There are other people on the ballot besides those for President. Heck, if anything, write yourself in for President. But don't forget the rest of the ballot.

If you vote for no other reason than to stop the invasion of Muslims that are wreaking havoc in Europe from happening here, then your vote will matter. Trump is the only candidate that wants to stop the flooding of our country. Let him.

Then vote third party. Not voting doesn't solve the problem.
What is "the problem" to be solved? There are so many.

Ok ok. I wanted to elect Jeb Bush. So he drops out for reasons of his own. So I will drop out and not vote. Do I write in a candidate who quits?

I never vote anyways, but this election cycle has made me lose all hope. Voters seem happy with nominating the worst candidates election after election. Non-voters aren't the problem. Voters are.

Ok ok. I wanted to elect Jeb Bush. So he drops out for reasons of his own. So I will drop out and not vote. Do I write in a candidate who quits?
You write in a candidate who best aligns with your principles. It isn't your fault if you were outnumbered by retards or that the sane people didn't get off their asses and vote in the primaries.

I never vote anyways, but this election cycle has made me lose all hope. Voters seem happy with nominating the worst candidates election after election. Non-voters aren't the problem. Voters are.
Non-voters are definitely the problem.

It's the people who didn't vote in the primaries who are to blame. They let the retards decide who the nominees would be.

If you don't vote in the primaries, you are part of the problem.

Yeah, staying home solves it and that is how Amerika will become the USSA!

Forum List

Back