I’m using my check to donate to Laura loomer ! Campaign

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019

She will destroy AOC and the squad by her self! We
Need her in the house!

• Banned
She’s not a Massachusetts but I think it’s very important we all donate to candidates that will take anti-American Democrats out

AOC is a myth in Bronx and Queens....she's never there, does nothing for them but chase away employers (Amazon and others), and voted against the last stimulus bill for small business. Remember, she took out an old white guy to get the seat, a guy who'd held if for years and a close pal of Pelousy. Don't believe for a minute SanFranNan won't secretly plot against her. AOC....here and GONE. She'll be back to slinging drinks and stealing out of the tip jar this time next year.

AOC is a myth in Bronx and Queens....she's never there, does nothing for them but chase away employers (Amazon and others), and voted against the last stimulus bill for small business. Remember, she took out an old white guy to get the seat, a guy who'd held if for years and a close pal of Pelousy. Don't believe for a minute SanFranGran won't secretly plot against her. AOC....here and GONE.

Are you taking action?

AOC is a myth in Bronx and Queens....she's never there, does nothing for them but chase away employers (Amazon and others), and voted against the last stimulus bill for small business. Remember, she took out an old white guy to get the seat, a guy who'd held if for years and a close pal of Pelousy. Don't believe for a minute SanFranNan won't secretly plot against her. AOC....here and GONE. She'll be back to slinging drinks and stealing out of the tip jar this time next year.
Are you a constituent of hers?

Are you a constituent of hers?
You support AOC white boy?

Forum List

Back