Im very disappointed in DeSantis performance last night.

Tell that to all the people that move out of the Communist states to come here here for a better life with lower taxes and more liberty after experiencing Democrat destruction upnorth.. We get hundreds of them everyday and some days thousands.
Why bother? I bet they love being around dumbasses.

His demeanor was off. His "yelling", for lack of a better word, was unnecessary and he just seemed like he wasn't prepared at all. Too much dodging and they way he danced around the funding for Ukraine was the biggest let down.
I heard it best described as "Desantis needed to be someone else last night. Unfortunately, he was just himself".

His demeanor was off. His "yelling", for lack of a better word, was unnecessary and he just seemed like he wasn't prepared at all. Too much dodging and they way he danced around the funding for Ukraine was the biggest let down.
Not true, he won the entire night , and put the rest of the Lame pack to shame , except for Nicki Haley

He seemed unwilling to answer the question that was asked and seemed constantly annoyed
Not very likeable
It was his chance to shine
He failed

He let us know he would shoot people on the border...judge, jury, & executioner.....and would ignore Mexico's border sovereignty.

I didn’t see DeSantis as ruining his prospects last night. But, let’s say he did manage to fuck it up. Let’s say (for the sake of this discussion only) that he has gotten effectively eliminated as a contender.

Other than Trump (who did great by not even showing up), who is the big winner of the 1st GOP debate, then?

He’s not ready for prime time.

He’s going to invade an ally country, and the biggest trading partner on day one?

LOL

But he’s going to allow Putin to continue killing women and children in the takeover of a European country?

I didn’t see DeSantis as ruining his prospects last night. But, let’s say he did manage to fuck it up. Let’s say (for the sake of this discussion only) that he has gotten effectively eliminated as a contender.

Other than Trump (who did great by not even showing up), who is the big winner of the 1st GOP debate, then?
DeSantis needs all Republicans to withdraw and rally around him as the alternative

They still think they can beat him

What great success in Florida? :laughing0301: :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:
The success that the many people that are moving to Florida each day knows he has. They are moving away from the Democrat destruction upnorth.

He didn't shut down the state during the Pandemic like the Democrat turkeys. He kept the schools open so the children wouldn't get behind. My granddaughter is very happy because of that. He raised teacher's salaries. He gave bonuses to First Responders. He prevented oppressive and uncessary Pandemic Nazism unlike the Democrat states. We have a tremendous budget surplus unlike the debt ridden Democrat states. We have had tax reductions while the Democrat states have raised taxes. He put an end to alot of the queer and tyranny wokeness in the government. He competently manged the hurricane disasters. He fired the goddamn Democrat Prosecutors who were not enforcing the laws of the state. We have permitless carry and he is making the Disney assholes look like fools they are.

Best Governor in the US and you Moon Bats can't stand it. Just like you assholes hated that Trump was making the US great again.

It’s all an act. He’s trying to act tough because he think the “Trump” base wants a tough guy fighter.

He has always dodged questions, it’s what politicians do. But I agree, it’s very annoying

Forum List

Back