I'm very proud of Trump

LOLOL... Trump is vulgar, dumb and low class.. No amount of money will ever change that.
Trump knows what he is and has no issue with it…

As the old saying goes you can not buy class, but he never tried nor has he pretend to be something he truly is not…

Trump has always showed himself to be the low brow person he is and that is why he has a following like he does because he appeals to the more rural and somewhat suburban people…

Now does that mean I adore him?

No, but I will state Trump know who and what he is and excels at it!

fact:

trump-products-01-abc-jef-180723_hpEmbed_11x10_992.jpg

fact:

160526152533-trump-shirt.jpg

fact:

160526152526-trump-suit-jacket-medium-plus-169.jpg

fact:

maxresdefault.jpg

FB_IMG_1637755585694.jpg

Trump knows what he is and has no issue with it…

As the old saying goes you can not buy class, but he never tried nor has he pretend to be something he truly is not…

Trump has always showed himself to be the low brow person he is and that is why he has a following like he does because he appeals to the more rural and somewhat suburban people…

Now does that mean I adore him?

No, but I will state Trump know who and what he is and excels at it!

He LOVES the uneducated.

You know one don't have to have bad manners just because one is rural or poor.

You can always find out who are the dumbest shithead TDS leftists here with a thread like this! They give you a disagree thumbs down for things that are part of the undisputed historical record now and without even trying to offer any supporting proof!
You can always find out who are the dumbest shithead trump cultists here with a thread like this! :heehee:

Forum List

Back