I'm very proud of Trump

Trump knows what he is and has no issue with it…

As the old saying goes you can not buy class, but he never tried nor has he pretend to be something he truly is not…

Trump has always showed himself to be the low brow person he is and that is why he has a following like he does because he appeals to the more rural and somewhat suburban people…

Now does that mean I adore him?

No, but I will state Trump know who and what he is and excels at it!
Scum attracted to scum.

Your link doesn't work............but your sexual fantasies apparently do.
It's also common knowledge that Biden’s daughter is a sex addict. But like I said your supporting that behavior, shows just how low your party a gone. One good thing, Biden’s approval rating is around 37%.
1637196348006.png

Sounds good to me. He's got my vote. Except Obamacare should be repealed without being replaced.
You say that because you know Trump lied when he said he had a "beautiful" replacement.

Plus, your memory is really short. Healthcare costs were skyrocketing for decades before Obamacare. Why in the world would you want to continue that? That is not a winning platform. It's downright idiotic.

You were hoaxed by Trump, and before that you were hoaxed by the GOP who also said they were going to replace Obamacare.

You all are such unbelievably submissive little cucks who can't face the fact you fell for a massive hoax.

Pathetic.

You say that because you know Trump lied when he said he had a "beautiful" replacement.

Plus, your memory is really short. Healthcare costs were skyrocketing for decades before Obamacare. Why in the world would you want to continue that? That is not a winning platform. It's downright idiotic.

You were hoaxed by Trump, and before that you were hoaxed by the GOP who also said they were going to replace Obamacare.

You all are such unbelievably submissive little cucks who can't face the fact you fell for a massive hoax.

Pathetic.
Healthcare skyrocketed after obamacare.

Sounds good to me. He's got my vote. Except Obamacare should be repealed without being replaced.
trump-campaigning.jpg

On Day One, ObamaCare is gone!

trump-campaigning-2.jpg

My replacement is beautiful. Bleev me. Terrific. You are going to get tired of being healthy. Bleev me. Bleev me...

trump-rally.jpg

trump-smirk.jpg

I also have some waterfront property and a bridge I want to sell you.

trump-wins.jpg

ryan-with-trump.jpg

Congratulations, Mr. President! Just hand me your health care plan, and I'll get it passed immediately.

trump-yelling.jpg

I thought YOU had a plan.

paul-ryan-angry.jpg

Oh no you don't! You said YOU had a "beautiful" plan!

trump-yelling-2.jpg

And that plan was to take credit for YOUR plan! That's how my scams work!

ryan-exasperated.jpg

Jesus Christ...

trump-yelling-3.jpg

You've had SEVEN YEARS to come up with a replacement! And you don't have one!?!?

trump-exasperated.jpg

Jesus Christ...

The GOP was able to take over the House and Senate during Obama's admin by promising to repeal and REPLACE Obamacare.

They lied, and they knew they were lying.

Trump promised to repeal and REPLACE Obamacare starting on Day One.

He lied, and he knew he was lying. He has no replacement. He never has.

So now the poor dumb fucking rubes who can't admit Trump is a total liar and huckster have to convince themselves that was never the plan.

This mass delusion is positively amazing.

He got big companies to come back to America... probably re-packing now that Mr SenileBabyKiller is (fake)pres
he made the US energy independent
he fought against abortion and often won in the courts
he killed that murdering, raping fiend terrorist BagDoodie or whatever his name was
killed ditto ditto ditto Soleimani
virtually ended ISIS
gave us a roaring economy
lowered our taxes

and I could go on and on...

Best President in so many ways... ever.
You're a deplorable animal.

Here's Trump just ten days before his inauguration: Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace ‘Imploding’ Obamacare

In his first press conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary.

Trump's health secretary, Tom Price, was confirmed on February 10, 2017: Tom Price Is Confirmed as Health Secretary

No sign of that repeal and replace has ever shown itself.

And you poor dumb cucks never caught on it was all a giant hoax.

You've heard the expression, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me."

How many times has Trump fooled you on Obamacare repeal and replace alone? Way more than two times, this much is certain.

Forum List

Back