Imagine Dropping Your Child Off in This Man’s Classroom Every Morning

Trump is our Savior

Sep 8, 2024
As a Christian who has two grandkids, I implore you to homeschool your kids if you run across something like this in the classroom. It's dangerous , unhealthy, and immoral. This person should be fired.

Imagine Dropping Your Child Off in This Man’s Classroom Every Morning​

The sad thing is that not everyone has the option of homeschooling their kids. The only thing that you can do is pray that teachers are not pedophiles in disguise.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

As a Christian who has two grandkids, I implore you to homeschool your kids if you run across something like this in the classroom. It's dangerous , unhealthy, and immoral. This person should be fired.

yep. three days later little jonnie comes home from school in a dress. just like rtryimp told ta.

if these guys exist outside "libs of tik tok" they need to act their age.

This is a gay man, first--he's not trying to pass himself off as a woman. Secondly, if he teaches high school, I hope you've taught your children that they will encounter all kinds of different folks in their lives and their job is to deal with it.

If it's elementary, it's a different issue

Forum List

Back