Imagine if Harris had 5 kids with 3 different men and cheated on every husband she's ever been with!

um, you forgot you asked who she slept with to be VP, that's when I highlighted who she married...and you agreed she slept with him

Her husband didn't make her VP, you idiot. :eusa_doh:

That's why you look like such a mental case.

Sure, did you vote for xiden or did you vote for harris to be VP?

Wait... where's your proof her husband got her on the ticket...? You claimed that. Burden to prove your claims is on you.

As far as who I voted for, this is what was next to the circle I filled in...

Joseph R. Biden/Kamala D. Harris

One circle, two names. I voted for both. So did 81 million other Americans.

Wait... where's your proof her husband got her on the ticket...? You claimed that. Burden to prove your claims is on you.

As far as who I voted for, this is what was next to the circle I filled in...

Joseph R. Biden/Kamala D. Harris

One circle, two names. I voted for both. So did 81 million other Americans.
Oh he’s a top dem donor.

Opensecrets.com

Doesn't work for me...

Screenshot_20240911_192223_Samsung Internet.jpg

Better luck next time. :itsok:

Wow, it’s a highly popular website that you can find all about who’s donating to polltcal campaigns

Weird you post here and aren’t aware

Says you. I showed you a screenshot of what I saw when I went to that url. If it works for you, post a screenshot of her husband's donations...

Says you. I showed you a screenshot of what I saw when I went to that url. If it works for you, post a screenshot of her husband's donations...
Yeah maybe something is wrong your your provider

Really? got a link?
Harris was hired as a deputy district attorney in Alameda County, California, where she was described as "an able prosecutor on the way up".

Then in 1994, Willie Brown (who separated from wife in 1982) appointed Harris to the state Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and California Medical Assistance Commission. Harris dated Brown later in 1995 before he had real power.

In 1998, San Francisco district attorney Terence Hallinan recruited Harris as an assistant district attorney.

In 2000, Harris was hired by Louise Renne to run the Family and Children's Services Division.

In 2002, Harris was elected district attorney of San Francisco.

In 2010, Harris was elected California Attorney General.

In 2014, Harris was re-elected as California Attorney General.

In 2016, Harris was elected as a U.S. senator of California.

In 2020, Biden/Harris defeated gold spoon US president Trump.

In 2024, Harris is leading Trump in the polls for President of the USA.

Harris was hired as a deputy district attorney in Alameda County, California, where she was described as "an able prosecutor on the way up".

Then in 1994, Willie Brown (who separated from wife in 1982) appointed Harris to the state Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and California Medical Assistance Commission. Harris dated Brown later in 1995 before he had real power.

In 1998, San Francisco district attorney Terence Hallinan recruited Harris as an assistant district attorney.

In 2000, Harris was hired by Louise Renne to run the Family and Children's Services Division.

In 2002, Harris was elected district attorney of San Francisco.

In 2010, Harris was elected California Attorney General.

In 2014, Harris was re-elected as California Attorney General.

In 2016, Harris was elected as a U.S. senator of California.

In 2020, Biden/Harris defeated gold spoon US president Trump.

In 2024, Harris is leading Trump in the polls for President of the USA.

You fucking moron.

During the 1970s, Brown continued to expand his legal practice, including the representation of several major real estate developers. He won the Speakership in 1980.[16]

Brown was California's first Black American
speaker of the Assembly, and served in the office from 1981 to 1995.

You figure out where you fucked up Trump's M2 numbers yet? DURR

Forum List

Back