Imagine,In The End,Summer Months.Number One Issue Is Police Protection?,You Think Biden Wins?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Defunding/Losing all police protection could be the issue that takes down Biden. No matter what Biden says about it these next 3 or 4 months, most people wont believe him being his history {well, didn't he lie about Tara Reede?} and among other things he spoke about, and wasn't 100% honest.
This new issue could be the one that will give Trump another landslide,,,,Biden may as well say bye to the rust belt states,,,you know, the states with about 75/80 percent regular white people !!!

Defunding/Losing all police protection could be the issue that takes down Biden. No matter what Biden says about it these next 3 or 4 months, most people wont believe him being his history {well, didn't he lie about Tara Reede?} and among other things he spoke about, and wasn't 100% honest.
This new issue could be the one that will give Trump another landslide,,,,Biden may as well say bye to the rust belt states,,,you know, the states with about 75/80 percent regular white people !!!
Authoritarians fear the loss of the police state.

"Regular white people"? LOL

well, if we lose police in Sarasota,,,,i guess I can order a huge McDonalds Meal thru the drive thru,,,then pretend Im gonna pay it,,,and just drive off knowing no one will chase me as Im doing 65 MPH

i dont see Biden winning north carolina if he sides with losing all police

well, if we lose police in Sarasota,,,,i guess I can order a huge McDonalds Meal thru the drive thru,,,then pretend Im gonna pay it,,,and just drive off knowing no one will chase me as Im doing 65 MPH
The real crime is you would actually eat the order you stole

i dont see Biden winning north carolina if he sides with losing all police
Screw the pigs I always say since their goal is to screw us.

well at least the pimping business will shoot up 500% in any state with no police

Since Democrats suck ,it figures. Here is the TRUTH. The Dems will put Biden up as a Figurehead President. Appointed Bureaucrats in the Cabinet will run things. The VP will be a malignant piece of crap like Harris. All that bitch will focus on is Race Race Race.

Since Democrats suck ,it figures. Here is the TRUTH. The Dems will put Biden up as a Figurehead President. Appointed Bureaucrats in the Cabinet will run things. The VP will be a malignant piece of crap like Harris. All that bitch will focus on is Race Race Race.
Trump is doing nothing different except he panders to the extremist on the right.

well at least the pimping business will shoot up 500% in any state with no police
All the Pimps in the USA will vote Democrat. Epstein was a Democrat.

Defunding/Losing all police protection could be the issue that takes down Biden.
I guess there really are ignorant fucks that actually believe the phrase "Defund the Police" means eliminating the police force! Ignorant shits!
defund means defund definition ...prevent from receiving funds .... you stupid communist piece of dog shit .

Defunding/Losing all police protection could be the issue that takes down Biden.
I guess there really are ignorant fucks that actually believe the phrase "Defund the Police" means eliminating the police force! Ignorant shits!
Yeah.His name was B. Hussein Traitor Obama. Friend of terrorists. Comforter of Iran. Colluder with Russia. All of this are PROVEN FACTS.

Yeah.His name was B. Hussein Traitor Obama. Friend of terrorists. Comforter of Iran. Colluder with Russia. All of this are PROVEN FACTS.
Yeah and Santa Claus is busy making presents for everyone to be delivered on christmas eve.

No one is going to get rid of the police...(but the bad cops like Chauvin...)

Think of it as... restructuring, reorganizing, retraining, rethinking on how we fund and use them....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
When 99 percent of the people talk about defunding police they are talking about reducing a bloated budget and taking that money to use for things that can prevent the police from being called. As a member of the black community that is over policed, the idea of putting more money into community/social services is long overdue.

Uh, you must not have been paying attention. The person who was caught lying was Tara Reade, which is why you don't hear anything else about her now.

On the issue of police reform, Trump is on the wrong side and Biden is on the right one.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back