Iman Speaking in Orlando Said Gays Must Be Killed Out of 'Compassion'

that's exactly what the libtards are saying about people diagnosed with terminal illnesses, it's compassionate to get them to commit suicide by priesthood. the only difference is one is the secular, medical priesthood and the other is the islamic, jihadist priesthood. 2016 is starting to look a lot like the year of the great liberal thanatos.

Islam considers homosexuality vile and punishable by death.

The punishment is beheading, hanging, stoning and throwing off buildings in Iran, Saudi Arabia and the Islamic State where is a normal occurrence and a spectator sport, where everybody turns out to watch.

No wonder that the current massacre occurred in Orlando encouraged by the rulings of this Iman, the Orlando murderer would have believed he was a perfect Muslim and would now go straight to Paradise.

Imam Speaking in Orlando Said Gays Must Be Killed Out of 'Compassion'

An imam speaking in Orlando in April said that killing gays according to Islamic law should be done "out of compassion"

The Orlando terrorist on Saturday night bar was only following Islam instructions.

So there, that's the brutal truth ,Democrooks.

And I have the feeling this is only the beginning.

They're from a 7th Century Satanic Death Cult, Islam is incompatible with any and all Western Civilisation, as such they don't belong in any Western nation.

They illustrate again that they're basic savages and they should be treated as such.

The Leftists due to a combination of pathological altruism and a general hatred of all Western Civilisation's long-held values, get's into bed with this savage, inbred filth, whilst at the same time in absolute polar opposite fashion championing the Gay Movement.

This shows that Leftism is a mental illness, how can they possibly be pro-Islam and pro-Gay at the same time?

We have the Leftists also again defending Muslims and blaming those on the Right for gun laws, whilst the usual bashing of Christians is thrown into the mix.

What'll happen now is the usual Leftist fools will rate this as "funny"

I wonder if they'll think things are "funny" when a suicide bomb goes off in their town or someone gets their head chopped off in the middle of the street?

I agree with him, but I also believe lesbians should be put out of their misery since they are far less happy than gay men, on average.

A sun can shine on it's own. Without the sun, the moon is dark.

The punishment is beheading, hanging, stoning and throwing off buildings in Iran, Saudi Arabia and the Islamic State where is a normal occurrence and a spectator sport, where everybody turns out to watch.

No wonder that the current massacre occurred in Orlando encouraged by the rulings of this Iman, the Orlando murderer would have believed he was a perfect Muslim and would now go straight to Paradise.

"Islam considers homosexuality vile and punishable by death.

The punishment is beheading, hanging, stoning and throwing off buildings in Iran, Saudi Arabia and the Islamic State where is a normal occurrence and a spectator sport, where everybody turns out to watch."

Exactly, but the Leftists just can't understand this and when we mention this we're just "bigots" or something :rolleyes-41:

An imam speaking in Orlando in April said that killing gays according to Islamic law should be done "out of compassion"

The Orlando terrorist on Saturday night bar was only following Islam instructions.

Hello,

Sadly, the majority of Muslims support Muslim attacks against non-Muslims. It is acceptable and in accordance with the articles of their faith.

garion13a5

Hello,

Well if you believe the Koran, after cowardly murdering those gay men he will be rewarded with an eternity of sex with underage virgins. After all, Muslims are supposed to live by the example of Mohammad, who married a 6 year old and admittedly started raping her at 9. Well, we;re told he waited three years....

garion13a5

Hello,

Sadly, the majority of Muslims support Muslim attacks against non-Muslims. It is acceptable and in accordance with the articles of their faith.

garion13a5

The Leftists insist this isn't so of course.

bird-head-stuck-in-sand.jpg

become-an-expert-on-new-eu-data-regulation-and-its-impact-on-direct-marketing-in-just-10-minutes-17-638.jpg

Keeping your head in the sand about Islam, which isn't an actual religion, Islam is an entire Political Philosophy, but keeping your head in the sand about all of this is going to inevitably lead to people losing their heads.

Moderation Note:
Read the rules for posting graphic imagery. It needs to be LINKED and Warned like Below. I've seen this pic before. Don't put it up as a displayed image again.

Warning: The Following Link contains GRAPHIC and DISTURBING imagery ----

https://therearenosunglasses.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/isis-head-collection.jpg

And people have a right to speak out and speak out against the evil of the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult, what they followed and preached in the 7th Century hasn't been changed or adapted for the 21st Century, what they followed and preached THEN they also follow and preach the SAME things NOW.

Staying silent isn't an option, nor should it be expected to be an option.

60aa65e7684ee44f3f39cc9bb7841b0b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello,

garion13a5

Yes I agree, and according to Islam, these Jihad attacks against the non-believers are compulsory.

Some misguided people are now saying the fault lies with the US for not having gun controls, but the fact remains , controls or not, these terrorists will obtain weapons.

Recently in Paris and Brussels, where strict gun controls are in place, supplies of weapons were easily available for carrying out their massacres on a similar scale to Orlando.

What are you asking we do to people that openly call out for the death of gays. Before you answer there are a couple of conservatives on this board that have done it or have openly cheered the deaths in Orlando.

And we willingly accept more and more them into our country.

Arabic is the fastest growing language in the U.S.

Sometimes I simply do not understand the idiocy of Americans. We are creating our own doom.

But but but, DigitalDrifter, the Crusades, and Christianity...........................

ISIS claims responsibility for America's most deadly mass shooting: Terror group celebrates their New York-born 'fighter' Omar Mateen, 29, who died in Orlando gay club after killing 50
US citizen Omar Mateen, 29, opened fire inside Pulse gay club in Orlando in the early hours of Sunday morning
Mateen, from Port St. Lucie in Florida, killed at least 50 people, injured 53 and took about 100 party-goers hostage
Police used an explosive device to distract the gunman and rescued around 30 people who had been taken hostage
Officers engaged in gunfire with the man and an officer was shot in the head, but he was saved by his helmet
Mateen was eventually shot dead by officers shortly after 5am - three hours after the massacre began
Shooter had an associates degree in criminal justice and worked as a security guard with a company called G4S
Mateen was a 'known quantity' to the FBI and was investigated twice before the mass shooting
ISIS claims responsibility for massacre of 50 in Orlando gay club
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

According to these Islamic psychopaths, MURDERING people in cold blood is "compassion"

Because we know Islam is big on "compassion" right? :rolleyes-41:

Islam.jpg

The West should have some "compassion" for Islam in kind, this sort of "compassion"

582522_4102047556662_1447151472_33569728_35701952_n.jpg

khilafah.jpg

Khilafah means Caliphate. This is what they're doing, they're creating their Islamic Caliphate using Immigration, both legal and illegal and they're being aided and abetted by Traitor's within ie. Fifth Columns, made from politicians that range from Leftist to Cuckservative to a variety of Leftist NGOs within our nations.

Not forgetting the Coordinating Force, The UN, an evil organisation that needs to be dismantled.

When the above Traitor's and their ilk call people "racist" and "bigot" for being anti-Islam, remember Islam is not a religion or a race.

Islam-is-a-supremacist-political-cult.jpeg

Hello,

Well if you believe the Koran, after cowardly murdering those gay men he will be rewarded with an eternity of sex with underage virgins. After all, Muslims are supposed to live by the example of Mohammad, who married a 6 year old and admittedly started raping her at 9. Well, we;re told he waited three years....

garion13a5

I've been thinking for a while that this was going to happen in the run-up to America's Presidential Election, and I feel worse is in store during the next four months.

I've felt another September 11th situation, but not planes into buildings this time, more like multiple suicide bombs happening on the same day in a handful of American cities.

This either just before the actual Presidential Election or in that period from November 6th to January 20th 2017.

I fear this could be the most dangerous period in America's history.

I hope I'm wrong, as many, many people are going to suffer, but I fear I'm right.

Hello,

garion13a5

I've been thinking for a while that this was going to happen in the run-up to America's Presidential Election, and I feel worse is in store during the next four months.

I've felt another September 11th situation, but not planes into buildings this time, more like multiple suicide bombs happening on the same day in a handful of American cities.

This either just before the actual Presidential Election or in that period from November 6th to January 20th 2017.

I hope I'm wrong, as many, many people are going to suffer, but I fear I'm right.

Hello,

I think you're right and I hate it. All my life I've believed that everyone was equal and deserved to be treated decently. I believe that race, religion and sexual orientation are unimportant. But now, we have a group seeking to take all this away from us.

garion13a5

Hello,

garion13a5

Hello,

I think you're right and I hate it. All my life I've believed that everyone was equal and deserved to be treated decently. I believe that race, religion and sexual orientation are unimportant. But now, we have a group seeking to take all this away from us.

garion13a5

Pretty amazing that the Left can't understand this, or can they, it's just they hate Western values so much that the hatred obscures their view of the actual danger to ALL of society. They can't notice the forest for the trees.

What do the Left think? Do they think the Islamists are somehow going to treat them differently to everyone else? If they do then they're very stupid people.

And the other thing we have to consider in this horrible massacre....

Is that the Aghfan parents of the terrorist in Orlando, gave as an excuse, the fact that their son felt bad about the "homosexual kissing" going on there....

and strangely...

in Afghanistan, homosexual activity is quite normal, between grown men and young boys.

Women are just breeding animals in the background.

The father's terrorist excuse is just rubbish of course.

And the other thing we have to consider in this horrible massacre....

Is that the Aghfan parents of the terrorist in Orlando, gave as an excuse, the fact that their son felt bad about the "homosexual kissing" going on there....

and strangely...

in Afghanistan, homosexual activity is quite normal, between grown men and young boys.

Women are just breeding animals in the background.

The father's terrorist excuse is just rubbish of course.

Hello,

The father's excuse is horrible. He clearly thinks that people will be less upset about the murder after hearing his son was subjected to seeing two men kiss. "How did the poor child survive long enough to do Allah's will and kill 50 innocents?" The father demonstrates that his sympathizes with his son's actions.

garion13a5

Forum List

Back