Imane Khelif,(COWARD) who failed gender test, wins after just 46 seconds when opponent abandons fight

Imagine….a young woman spends her childhood perfecting her sport, makes it to the Olympics, and then she is placed in the ring with a man who quickly shows her who’s boss. She abandoned the fight because she recognized how outmatched she was by a dude and knew her life could be in danger.

Leftist women virtue-signaled for it.....Let them unfuck it....or not.
I seriously doubt the Olympic women supported the idea of letting men steal their Gold Medals,

Also, this latest is worse than letting full-grown men compete against the girls in sports like swimming (which of course is still blatantly wrong). This is direct physical combat in which the girl could get killed.

The IOC allowed 23 Chinese.swimmers to compete in Tokyo after they tested positive. The just accepted Chinas excuse that all of the swimmers ate hamburgers when out one night in the Village and they must have been contaminated.

They also have two athletes this year who look like feminine men, but, they are saying they are women. Think of how low someone must be to cheat to this extent and the IOC allows it? This is what happens when America loses the world for a few nickels more in profit and supports nations like China. They spread their influence and it is not good for any of us. Not one Western nation is more.vibrant and morally righteous today than it was 30 years ago. Not one has more power and influence.

Last edited:
I partially agree, but this is a good issue for us to put out a hand of help and maybe get some of those suburban moms to stop focusing on ABORTION ABORTION ABORTION.
Remember after the ruling how I posted.on here that they are setting Trump up to lose votes with the ruling? Believe me now?

Last edited:
Remember after the ruling how I posted.on here that hey are setting Trump.up to lose votes with the ruling? Believe me.now?

Roe had to die. We also got Bruen and killed Chevron.

This was a fight that had to happen. What the GOP has to point out is that you now have the power to do what the hell you want to at the State level.

Do you leftists supporting this realize how much stronger men are than women? I sometimes think they do NOT.

That’s not a weird statement to make. Unless you are a man who forced a women to do something physically she didn’t want to do (even move from one room to another), or you are a woman who was on the receiving end, YOU WOULD NOT REALLY KNOW.

The fact is that men have 75% more muscle mass and 90% more upper body strength. So tell us again why it’s fair to put a man in the boxing ring with a woman?!

I seriously doubt the Olympic women supported the idea of letting men steal their Gold Medals,

Also, this latest is worse than letting full-grown men compete against the girls in sports like swimming (which of course is still blatantly wrong). This is direct physical combat in which the girl could get killed.
Virtue-signaling leftist women were the root cause of it all.....Talk to your own gender about it.

Ux4vSgF.jpg

Virtue-signaling leftist women were the root cause of it all.....Talk to your own gender about it.
My own gender who are for it are not people I associate with IRL. The women I associate with are normal and vote against the crap.

You should branch out more and spread the word.
Honestly, I’ve tried for the last few years. It’s like trying to teach a pig to sing.

The worst have been fellow leftist Jews. They are so engrained with their liberalism for “oppressed” people that they support the party importing antisemitism. There’s only such much aggravation I can take.

Honestly, I’ve tried for the last few years. It’s like trying to teach a pig to sing.

The worst have been fellow leftist Jews. They are so engrained with their liberalism for “oppressed” people that they support the party importing antisemitism. There’s only such much aggravation I can take.

Some people probably need to be directly affected, have their daughter beaten in a high school track event and lose out on a scholarship because some guy played as a girl and won.

You should try it with gentiles....Maybe they won't argue as much. ;)

Forum List

Back