Imane Khelif,(COWARD) who failed gender test, wins after just 46 seconds when opponent abandons fight

-Without the cities there is nothing but dirt. That has nothing to do with how terrible those states are. Pro-tip: The top ten states have cities in them too.
-You need to quit your outrage clicking and focus on improving your own states.

To the topic. Yep, she lost. Unfair? maybe - I don't know their records or even who they are. The Olympics is known for crappy decisions, and I don't watch them.
B.S and stay on subject! Maybe unfair, records, ones a man, ones a woman idiot!

Imagine….a young woman spends her childhood perfecting her sport, makes it to the Olympics, and then she is placed in the ring with a man who quickly shows her who’s boss. She abandoned the fight because she recognized how outmatched she was by a dude and knew her life could be in danger.

It's disgusting, allowing a male to punch out a woman is cowardly and the IOC ought to be held accountable for any sustained injuries.

That thought (italians) crossed my mind....They would argue over pocket lint.....Of course Spaniards would try to claim it. ;)
My Italian boyfriend in college and I could argue up a storm. Some really vicious “debates.”

(What they say about makeup sex is true……)

Remember, this is what Kamala supports.

IMG_6730.png

B.S and stay on subject! Maybe unfair, records, ones a man, ones a woman idiot!
OK. and? It was an amatuer boxing match not in the US. It means less than nothing. Now tell me your plans to improve the education in the bottom ten states who happen to be MAGA states.

Indeed. And this one is all on the IOC as they made the ruling and not the boxing governing bodies.
This began with liberals in America and the new transsexual culture embraced by progressives

Now it has spread around the world

This began with liberals in America and the new transsexual culture embraced by progressives

Now it has spread around the world

There has been a move against it, with many sports governing bodies going back to how it should be.

OK. and? It was an amatuer boxing match not in the US. It means less than nothing. Now tell me your plans to improve the education in the bottom ten states who happen to be MAGA states.
Deflection from the subject won't win you any arguments

Forum List

Back