Immigration Boss Who Denied Access to San Bern Terrorist that Supplied Guns to get Award of Valor

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
San Bern Terrorist Gun Supplier Protected By Immigration Boss, Boss Now to Receive Award for Valor
This is unbelievable. He supplied the guns for the San Bernardino terrorist attack! And she denied access to federal law enforcement so they could question him and now is receiving an award for Valor?? Am I in an altered universe?? Someone pinch me. I want to wake up from this nightmare. This fits with US AG Lynch stating with need to treat terror with compassion, unity, and love, so why am I surprised.

Also heard bin Laden's body guard was just released.
Immigration boss who barred feds from terror suspect up for award, but agency won't say why | Fox News

Your thread title is incredibly misleading .

It was just another homeland security agency pissing match between departments .( memo to Fox News , they are all "Feds").

And this happened after the attack , when they were investing the straw purchaser .

It doesn't seem like they had a warrant for the guy.

You are so wrong, they were there to arrest him-

A report into the aftermath of the horrific attack slammed the field officer for getting in the way of the investigation...
'We concluded that the USCIS Field Office Director at the San Bernardino office improperly delayed HSI agents from conducting a lawful and routine law enforcement action, but when the Field Office Director elevated the situation to her supervisors, the situation was corrected.

and she was even promoted, even after the damning IG report!

Irene Martin, former San Bernardino field office director for U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services, was transferred to the Los Angeles field office and promoted to acting deputy district director following the Dec. 3 incident at the USCIS field office in San Bernardino, less than three miles from the Inland Regional Center, where the day before 14 people were killed and 22 others wounded in what the FBI declared the deadliest terrorist strike on U.S. soil since 9/11.

Report reveals San Bernardino terror investigation hindered at field office after attack
and the dailymail.

Your thread title is incredibly misleading .

It was just another homeland security agency pissing match between departments .( memo to Fox News , they are all "Feds").

And this happened after the attack , when they were investing the straw purchaser .

It doesn't seem like they had a warrant for the guy.

Not only promoted but then an Award for Valor, even after being found at fault.

Where have we heard this story before?

Like I said . Pissing contests tween Feds .
So, in your eyes a warrant for arrest from DHS, and someone protecting a US citizen in an Immigration center is nothing more than a pissing match? You do realize she was not protecting an immigrant, right?

Forum List

Back