Immigration = housing shortage= $3,000/mo. rent = homelessness = dead americans

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is seattle but it's going on nationwide. Another of the many ways immigrants, legal and illegal, kill americans.

Deaths among King County’s homeless reach new high amid growing crisis
dec 30 2017 The toll of the region’s homelessness crisis has been building since early in the year.

By April, the list of people who died while homeless or without a verifiable address reached 48. In September, it passed 93, the previous year’s total.

By the close of November, the King County medical examiner’s list reached 133, surpassing the previous high of 111 from 2006.

The list is a grim indicator of what many people living without shelter and those involved in the region’s fight against homelessness both acknowledge: For all the progress made toward the goal of making homelessness “rare, brief and one-time,” the reality on the streets remains stubbornly unchanged.

With an estimated snapshot count of 11,643 — more than 5,000 of whom were living outdoors during the annual survey — King County has the third-largest concentration in the nation of people living in homelessness.

Major cities across the West Coast are experiencing similar problems, with yearly increases in Portland, Los Angeles and San Diego.

This is seattle but it's going on nationwide. Another of the many ways immigrants, legal and illegal, kill americans.

Deaths among King County’s homeless reach new high amid growing crisis
dec 30 2017 The toll of the region’s homelessness crisis has been building since early in the year.

By April, the list of people who died while homeless or without a verifiable address reached 48. In September, it passed 93, the previous year’s total.

By the close of November, the King County medical examiner’s list reached 133, surpassing the previous high of 111 from 2006.

The list is a grim indicator of what many people living without shelter and those involved in the region’s fight against homelessness both acknowledge: For all the progress made toward the goal of making homelessness “rare, brief and one-time,” the reality on the streets remains stubbornly unchanged.

With an estimated snapshot count of 11,643 — more than 5,000 of whom were living outdoors during the annual survey — King County has the third-largest concentration in the nation of people living in homelessness.

Major cities across the West Coast are experiencing similar problems, with yearly increases in Portland, Los Angeles and San Diego.
Here its impossible to find a livable house under 1,000$ All the yuppy liberal trash leave Apelanta and move here and drive up prices.

Here its impossible to find a livable house under 1,000$ All the yuppy liberal trash leave Apelanta and move here and drive up prices.

Nope - it's the illegals. Get your facts straight..
I live here..I know who it is. We have very few illegals here the ones that do live here either live in an apartment complex near downtown or in a trailer park outside of town that's it.

I live here..I know who it is. We have very few illegals here the ones that do live here either live in an apartment complex near downtown or in a trailer park outside of town that's it.
The illegals use everything. All the natural and produced resources. Even legal immigrants are allowed into the country based on nothing more than a lottery winner's word. That's all about to change.

The illegals use everything. All the natural and produced resources. Even legal immigrants are allowed into the country based on nothing more than a lottery winner's word. That's all about to change.
Oh I know they do. I am just saying the people here running our rental prices up are the liberals from Atlanta running away from the messes they made. They have their 2nd homes here they run away to on the weekends and holidays. I am glad it will change soon. I bet that's the reason the chicken plant here is hiring so many people because so many illegals fled when President Trump won the election! Hell I never even figured that out LOL.

God - i hope you're right. We are doomed if we don't stop these illiterate third-world animals from living and breeding here and bankrupting us. Unless you have an important tech skill, we don't want you. Immigration should all be of the legal type and only a few thousand a year.

Immigration has been a boon...

... to the used mobile home market.

Forum List

Back