Immigration

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Saw this one on twitter.....he nailed it!

I decry deportation for breaking up families. But no-fault divorce is OK, because I don't really care about families, just mass immigration.

I decry deportation for breaking up families. But no-fault divorce is OK, because I don't really care about families, just mass immigration.

:lol:

Are you saying that you support breaking up families that want to stay together, and forcing families who want to break apart to stay together?

FACT: Thousands of American citizens are now dead, killed by illegals. Hundreds of thousands of American citizens have been the victims of illegal on American citizen crime, rape, robbery, etc. The question is, how many American citizens must die and become victims so politicians can BFF a bunch of damn illegals? This is what happens when immigrants are not vetted, immigration law is not obeyed, and millions of illegals are just allowed to flood over the border.

:lol:

Are you saying that you support breaking up families that want to stay together, and forcing families who want to break apart to stay together?

So tell me jackass....
How many kids want to see their parents separated?

There is no reason to break up families. Just cancel the birthright and deport the whole family.

Forum List

Back