Imo, Omar is an anti-Semite, but I don't see what she's said about America that's so bad

it seems to me that what she's being criticized for is not repeating what people on the right, and Islam haters, want her to say.

I actually am asking for examples. and I don't intend this as bait.

I've asked the same thing.

I've looked on line but I haven't found anything.

it seems to me that what she's being criticized for is not repeating what people on the right, and Islam haters, want her to say.

LOL. The democrats have been up her arse as well. Even Nancy Pelosi criticized her earlier this year for saying by implication that the COngress was bought off by Israel lobbyist.

That's not anti semitic.

I've asked the same thing.

I've looked on line but I haven't found anything.
Look up 911 with her name and get back to me. Also, what has she done for her consistents? Name one thing

LOL. The democrats have been up her arse as well. Even Nancy Pelosi criticized her earlier this year for saying by implication that the COngress was bought off by Israel lobbyist.

That's not anti semitic.

I didn't say it was.

Forum List

Back