Impeachment Bitch Says She Might Play More Games With the Constitution

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
If Nancy doesn't send the Articles to the senate they are meaningless. The next congress can simply repeal them.

Awww. You’re upset because she’s got to put a check on the GOP led Senate because it’s leader and a bunch of his pals have already told us that they will not be impartial jurors, which the constitution requires.

The American people favor a fair trial in the Senate and want to hear from fact witnesses. It likely won’t happen that way, but an effort must be made nonetheless.

Awww. You’re upset because she’s got to put a check on the GOP led Senate because it’s leader and a bunch of his pals have already told us that they will not be impartial jurors, which the constitution requires.

The American people favor a fair trial in the Senate and want to hear from fact witnesses. It likely won’t happen that way, but an effort must be made nonetheless.

What part of "McConnell runs the senate" don't you understand?
If Nancy doesn't send the articles over the next congress can simply repeal them.....like they never even happened.

I’m upset for my country because I am a patriotic American.

Well Mitch said he is working with the White House to make this as favourable as possible for them. Nancy should just sit on it until she gets a fair trial... No point sending it down to carpet bagger Mitch to say nothing to see and rubber stamp it closed...

Keeping it gives the Democrats options... Smart Nancy beats them again... If Trump won re-election and Dems get Senate then they could have it in Feb '21..

If Nancy doesn't send the articles over the next congress can simply repeal them.....like they never even happened.
Typical Democrat and one of the most ignorant fuckheads on the Board.

another parrot on Nancy's shoulder
And to think LL had an original thought.

Well Mitch said he is working with the White House to make this as favourable as possible for them. Nancy should just sit on it until she gets a fair trial... No point sending it down to carpet bagger Mitch to say nothing to see and rubber stamp it closed...

Keeping it gives the Democrats options... Smart Nancy beats them again... If Trump won re-election and Dems get Senate then they could have it in Feb '21..
Another hater of the Constitution and democracy speaks.

You’ve an active imagination.

The senate can pass a resolution with a deadline for having the Articles sent over, so Nancy's games won't tie up the senate schedule.
The senate needs to pass USMCA and other vital legislation.
I hope Mitch gives Nancy a very short window to file the articles or throw them away.

I can assure you that Pelosi doesn't want a "fair" trial in the Senate. That would mean that many Democrats would be called to the stand, exposing their lies. Schiff would NOT want to testify, for example.

You’re a fake patriot. All who still support Trump and think he should be re-elected are fake patriots.

That is how you will be viewed by your descendants. That ship has sailed.

You’ve an active imagination.
I find none of this amusing.

Well you are not really... You are supporting a guy who has insulted the troops, does our enemies bidding and shits on the constitution... You are on Red Tribe first and America is a distance second...

George H.W. Bush Calls Trump a ‘Blowhard’

It is clear that Trump asked a foreign country to interfere in a US Election. People close to him have admitted that (his chief of staff). Trump didn't even send witnesses to defend himself and obstructed Congress who have "sole power" here.

So please lay off the "Patriot" bit... You don't care because you are Red Tribe....

I can assure you that Pelosi doesn't want a "fair" trial in the Senate. That would mean that many Democrats would be called to the stand, exposing their lies. Schiff would NOT want to testify, for example.

Please. If McConnell and the president’s lawyers call Schiff to testify and Roberts allows it, he will testify. He won’t try to use the court system to avoid going under oath like the president has.

Loaded question on a poll. You know nothing about this. Of course Americans believe in fairness. The Senate is under no obligation to even consider this motion by the “Impeachment Bitch” and the House after the con job they pulled with rules and procedures.

Please. If McConnell and the president’s lawyers call Schiff to testify and Roberts allows it, he will testify. He won’t try to use the court system to avoid going under oath like the president has.
Bugged eyed loser will be ripped to shreds. Democrats are absolutely the worst sonofabitches I have witnessed in my lifetime. That’s going back to LBJ.

Nancy “Impeachment Bitch” Pelosi and the Democratic Party still want to play juvenile games with the Constitution and the free and fair electoral process that we have in the United States. Never seen a lower act than I just witnessed with impeachment vote. I’m a former Democrat. Unbelievable how low Democrats have become.
Pelosi suggests she may wait to send impeachment articles to Senate: 'We'll make a decision ... as we go along'

Its really unbelievable how low the republican's are going. Not unless they call witnesses, that tramp refused to allow in the House investigation.

Loaded question on a poll. You know nothing about this. Of course Americans believe in fairness. The Senate is under no obligation to even consider this motion by the “Impeachment Bitch” and the House after the con job they pulled with rules and procedures.

Yes. Yes they are. The senate is absolutely obligated to consider this motion.

If a handful of GOP senators decides to take their oath seriously, a real trial will ensue. You won’t enjoy that very much.

Forum List

Back