Impeachment Bitch Says She Might Play More Games With the Constitution

Hmmmmm. Let’s see. I’ve been given a choice.

A) Impeach the asshole for his abuse of power and obstruction and leave it there...sending the message that what he did is unacceptable ...and placing an asterisk next to the crook’s name forever.

B) Impeach the asshole for his abuse of power and obstruction and send it to the Senate where an impartial jury and its foreman will give him an acquittal ......and claim that he’s been fully exonerated and did nothing wrong....... so he can do that shit again with full impunity.

So difficult. How can I ever decide.

C) the reality hits the American public that their entire Congressional modus operandi has been quid pro quo

over-half-of-all-congress-members-are-millionaires-financial-wealth-18583572.png

I will be voting straight Republican again in 2020.
hopelessly owned then....

(in addition to Impeachment Bitch) the whore of all politics.
and your definition of political whore would be....?

~S~

Nancy “Impeachment Bitch” Pelosi and the Democratic Party still want to play juvenile games with the Constitution and the free and fair electoral process that we have in the United States. Never seen a lower act than I just witnessed with impeachment vote. I’m a former Democrat. Unbelievable how low Democrats have become.
Pelosi suggests she may wait to send impeachment articles to Senate: 'We'll make a decision ... as we go along'
Several Constitutional Law Professors say that impeachment REQUIRES articles to be presented to the Senate, and there is no impeachment UNTIL such time.

CFA3C4D6-991A-4FD4-B8E0-4708046B0D8E.jpeg

When are these commies gonna actually impeach?

A) Impeach the asshole for his abuse of power and obstruction and leave it there...sending the message that what he did is unacceptable ...and placing an asterisk next to the crook’s name forever.

B) Impeach the asshole for his abuse of power and obstruction and send it to the Senate where an impartial jury and its foreman will give him an acquittal ......and claim that he’s been fully exonerated and did nothing wrong....... so he can do that shit again with full impunity.

Show me the statues that he violated? You can’t. None are in the Articles.

Come to think of it, it doesnt appear there are any laws that give Pelosi the ability to hold then articles, but there are also no laws that prevent her from doing so. Seems it's one of those vague things that happens.

Is there any law that states that the senate even has to wait for the articles before they start the trial? I mean, we know what is in the articles, anyone can read them. What is the significance of the house handing the articles to the senate? Once the house voted, the president became impeached, right? This means the senate takes over from there. Even if there is a Senate rule, McConnell could simply put forth a rule change that says they dont have to wait for the articles. McConnell could just tell the house "the trial starts in 3 weeks, have your team ready, if you dont show up, then we will move to dismiss".
Nancy Pelosi is trying to hold out and hope the Senate changes the rules of the trial. Impeachment Bitch wants a “quid pro quo.”

You’ve been told before that no STATUTE ( not statue, moron ) need be violated for the president to commit high crimes and misdemeanors. You are being obtuse because you do not want to accept reality.

Just ask 1998 Lindsay Graham. He’ll tell ya. Ahhhh dooooo deeeeclaaayahhhhhh.

Awww. You’re upset because she’s got to put a check on the GOP led Senate because it’s leader and a bunch of his pals have already told us that they will not be impartial jurors, which the constitution requires.

The American people favor a fair trial in the Senate and want to hear from fact witnesses. It likely won’t happen that way, but an effort must be made nonetheless.

The Senate is not there to fix Schiff incomplete homework. If the Senate holds a trail, the ONLY option is for a directed acquittal as the House failed to make their case

Nancy “Impeachment Bitch” Pelosi and the Democratic Party still want to play juvenile games with the Constitution and the free and fair electoral process that we have in the United States. Never seen a lower act than I just witnessed with impeachment vote. I’m a former Democrat. Unbelievable how low Democrats have become.
Pelosi suggests she may wait to send impeachment articles to Senate: 'We'll make a decision ... as we go along'
Where does the Constitution say she can't do that? Cite the Article and Section for us.

BTW...Judge Merrick Garland is laughing at you.

She needs to shit or get off the pot? Is she serious or not?
She's doing just fine.....ants in your pants?

Think so? She shit herself at her presser earlier today about next steps. Could not get one coherent sentence complete. She made zero sense.
The sad thing is that she orchestrated stealing House seats through vote harvesting making (in addition to Impeachment Bitch) the whore of all politics. How a nincompoop like her has so much power is beyond me. But, California runs the Democrats in the House. Look at the seniority and leadership. All from the only state where in every major city you can step in human shit walking down the sidewalk.

All the more reason the Electoral College should never be abandoned.

You would have to have a brain to decide, good luck. Loser.

You’ve been told before that no STATUTE ( not statue, moron ) need be violated for the president to commit high crimes and misdemeanors. You are being obtuse because you do not want to accept reality.

Shown by who? Stupid dimwits on this board don't count.

Where does the Constitution say she can't do that? Cite the Article and Section for us.

BTW...Judge Merrick Garland is laughing at you.

She needs to shit or get off the pot? Is she serious or not?
She's doing just fine.....ants in your pants?

Think so? She shit herself at her presser earlier today about next steps. Could not get one coherent sentence complete. She made zero sense.
The sad thing is that she orchestrated stealing House seats through vote harvesting making (in addition to Impeachment Bitch) the whore of all politics. How a nincompoop like her has so much power is beyond me. But, California runs the Democrats in the House. Look at the seniority and leadership. All from the only state where in every major city you can step in human shit walking down the sidewalk.

All the more reason the Electoral College should never be abandoned.
Absolutely. The state of California runs the Democratic Party in the House.

Lying under oath is a violation of the law moron. In our constitutional Republic it is a tradition and expectation of due process that if someone is to be placed on trial, then they would have to have committed a crime. What crime has the lunatic left brought forth against our President? None.

Pelosi doesn’t know wether to shit or go blind. Her and the Democrats have fucked themselves this time. Laughable!

Several Constitutional Law Professors say that impeachment REQUIRES articles to be presented to the Senate, and there is no impeachment UNTIL such time.

View attachment 295697

When are these commies gonna actually impeach?

Glad to see the Democrats dressed in black for their own funeral.

C) the reality hits the American public that their entire Congressional modus operandi has been quid pro quo

over-half-of-all-congress-members-are-millionaires-financial-wealth-18583572.png

I will be voting straight Republican again in 2020.
hopelessly owned then....

(in addition to Impeachment Bitch) the whore of all politics.
and your definition of political whore would be....?

~S~
Nancy Pelosi. Voting straight party to stop the greatest threat to our liberty. Democrats.

Forum List

Back