Impeachment Bitch Says She Might Play More Games With the Constitution

Good job dems. Your pathetic bullshit is coming to a head. Like brain cancer and the diagnosis is death.

Yeah....sure....cause Tyrants like the Castros, Maduro, Xi...yeah they're well known to just magically give up power and let people live Democratically. :rolleyes:

Good Gawd these pathetic people are clueless. Maybe they deserve what they're getting?
I am also a guest editorialists for my local newspaper. What angle do you suppose I have. I’m sorry...what do you do again?

How do we know you're not just making this stuff up ??

I don’t Facebook, or Tweet. I have a degree in political science. What impact do you think I have on society? Also I belong to local Tea Party organization and we meet monthly. One of our big things is supporting local law enforcement.

WHAT ?!?!?
You do MORE than just ramble and whine on forums ?????

Standby while I grab my nitroglycerin tabs.....
Way more my friend. Way more.

Good job dems. Your pathetic bullshit is coming to a head. Like brain cancer and the diagnosis is death.

Yeah....sure....cause Tyrants like the Castros, Maduro, Xi...yeah they're well known to just magically give up power and let people live Democratically. :rolleyes:

Good Gawd these pathetic people are clueless. Maybe they deserve what they're getting?
I can't tell what side you're actually on from this post.

I am also a guest editorialists for my local newspaper. What angle do you suppose I have. I’m sorry...what do you do again?

How do we know you're not just making this stuff up ??
Now you want to call me a liar. :auiqs.jpg:Obviously you have issues.

I can't tell what side you're actually on from this post.
The Far Side.

I feel that when I'm on this forum, part of what I "can" do is push supposedly good men to DO MORE. (than just vote)
If that entails kicking ass a bit so be it.

Good to hear you are more than a worthless complainer / keyboard whiner.....

IF...you're being honest. Keep up the good work (if any)

I feel that when I'm on this forum, part of what I "can" do is push supposedly good men to DO MORE. (than just vote)
If that entails kicking ass a bit so be it.

Good to hear you are more than a worthless complainer / keyboard whiner.....

IF...you're being honest. Keep up the good work (if any)
You too. Point well taken.

Now you want to call me a liar. :auiqs.jpg:Obviously you have issues.

Let me quote Reagan...."Trust....but verify". I take few for their word......too often it rhymes with Turd.

I don't just "have" issues...I'm a WALKING issue lil bubba.....get that straight

Now back on topic....of course Pelosi and the Dems are going to play more games. It's all they've done for the last 3 years isn't it?
Duh.

Their goal was to smear Trump beyond any chance for re-election. Let's hope they have done just the opposite. They are full aware this is going nowhere...just like the Kavanaugh deal etc etc.

Awww. You’re upset because she’s got to put a check on the GOP led Senate because it’s leader and a bunch of his pals have already told us that they will not be impartial jurors, which the constitution requires.

The American people favor a fair trial in the Senate and want to hear from fact witnesses. It likely won’t happen that way, but an effort must be made nonetheless.
I’m upset for my country because I am a patriotic American.

Well you are not really... You are supporting a guy who has insulted the troops, does our enemies bidding and shits on the constitution... You are on Red Tribe first and America is a distance second...

George H.W. Bush Calls Trump a ‘Blowhard’

It is clear that Trump asked a foreign country to interfere in a US Election. People close to him have admitted that (his chief of staff). Trump didn't even send witnesses to defend himself and obstructed Congress who have "sole power" here.

So please lay off the "Patriot" bit... You don't care because you are Red Tribe....
Insulted troops? Really? I live by a military base and the vast majority of troops love him. Democrats had not one single crime listed in the Articles. Nadda...zip...none.

Kind of stupid for Republicans to boast and brag about already deciding on an acquittal pr even finding of innocence before hearing the case. If this were a court case they would be kicked off the jury and might even see some jail time.

Kind of stupid to pass a partisan impeachment via an unfair process and expect the GOP senate to play along.
Whether the impeachment process was unfair or not is a subjective, biased and partisan opinion. Only the Supreme Court could make the decision and House Republicans have made no effort to challenge the House vote for impeachment.
WTF? They tried to stop it as soon as the House session opened. I watched the fucking thing live.

Awww. You’re upset because she’s got to put a check on the GOP led Senate because it’s leader and a bunch of his pals have already told us that they will not be impartial jurors, which the constitution requires.

The American people favor a fair trial in the Senate and want to hear from fact witnesses. It likely won’t happen that way, but an effort must be made nonetheless.

I can assure you that Pelosi doesn't want a "fair" trial in the Senate. That would mean that many Democrats would be called to the stand, exposing their lies. Schiff would NOT want to testify, for example.

Which Democrats would have first-hand knowledge of trump & co.'s dealings with the Ukrainians or their refusal of subpoenas? What would they be lying about? Why would Schiff be called to testify? What about? He's not associated with either count against trump.

The people in trump's inner circle at the time of his offenses still have not testified under oath, and trump himself certainly has not. These are the people we need to hear from.
Paying attention to the deplorables is not in your interest. They are arming themselves to the teeth. They are forming militias in counties outside urban/semi urban areas. They are defending themselves much more heavily with guns in house break ins. They are more and more carrying weapons on them. In one decade you have awakened a lot of people who have struggled to survive themselves. This trend will continue and they will become more proficient in weapon use as we return to a hair trigger survival nation. You guys need to pull back a bit. Every confrontation causes more determination to protect themselves. I care not when Prog attacks Prog.
Clack! That was the bolt on my AR15 going forward. :113:

Nancy “Impeachment Bitch” Pelosi and the Democratic Party still want to play juvenile games with the Constitution and the free and fair electoral process that we have in the United States. Never seen a lower act than I just witnessed with impeachment vote. I’m a former Democrat. Unbelievable how low Democrats have become.
Pelosi suggests she may wait to send impeachment articles to Senate: 'We'll make a decision ... as we go along'
Where does the Constitution say she can't do that? Cite the Article and Section for us.

BTW...Judge Merrick Garland is laughing at you.
But NOT Justice Merrill Garland.
And Moscow Mitch doesn't have the Impeachment paperwork yet either.

Just consider me the Literary Drill Sergeant of the Platoon of Online Patriots.

ALL drill Sergeants have issues.

I’m upset for my country because I am a patriotic American.

Well you are not really... You are supporting a guy who has insulted the troops, does our enemies bidding and shits on the constitution... You are on Red Tribe first and America is a distance second...

George H.W. Bush Calls Trump a ‘Blowhard’

It is clear that Trump asked a foreign country to interfere in a US Election. People close to him have admitted that (his chief of staff). Trump didn't even send witnesses to defend himself and obstructed Congress who have "sole power" here.

So please lay off the "Patriot" bit... You don't care because you are Red Tribe....
He’s dead. Jeb lost.
Yeah...CRC trumpanzees like to kick dead people

Nancy “Impeachment Bitch” Pelosi and the Democratic Party still want to play juvenile games with the Constitution and the free and fair electoral process that we have in the United States. Never seen a lower act than I just witnessed with impeachment vote. I’m a former Democrat. Unbelievable how low Democrats have become.
Pelosi suggests she may wait to send impeachment articles to Senate: 'We'll make a decision ... as we go along'
Where does the Constitution say she can't do that? Cite the Article and Section for us.

BTW...Judge Merrick Garland is laughing at you.

She needs to shit or get off the pot? Is she serious or not?
She's doing just fine.....ants in your pants?

I can assure you that Pelosi doesn't want a "fair" trial in the Senate. That would mean that many Democrats would be called to the stand, exposing their lies. Schiff would NOT want to testify, for example.

Which Democrats would have first-hand knowledge of trump & co.'s dealings with the Ukrainians or their refusal of subpoenas? What would they be lying about? Why would Schiff be called to testify? What about? He's not associated with either count against trump.

The people in trump's inner circle at the time of his offenses still have not testified under oath, and trump himself certainly has not. These are the people we need to hear from.
Paying attention to the deplorables is not in your interest. They are arming themselves to the teeth. They are forming militias in counties outside urban/semi urban areas. They are defending themselves much more heavily with guns in house break ins. They are more and more carrying weapons on them. In one decade you have awakened a lot of people who have struggled to survive themselves. This trend will continue and they will become more proficient in weapon use as we return to a hair trigger survival nation. You guys need to pull back a bit. Every confrontation causes more determination to protect themselves. I care not when Prog attacks Prog.
Clack! That was the bolt on my AR15 going forward. :113:
Sure it was....we know how fat....er....tough you keyboard kommandos are.....:71:

Where does The Constitution require Impeachment be impartial?

Does that mean 6 Democrat Senators must be dismissed for publicly stating they wanted The President Impeached long before The Democrat Inquisition?

Forum List

Back