Impeachment Bitch Says She Might Play More Games With the Constitution

Nancy “Impeachment Bitch” Pelosi and the Democratic Party still want to play juvenile games with the Constitution and the free and fair electoral process that we have in the United States. Never seen a lower act than I just witnessed with impeachment vote. I’m a former Democrat. Unbelievable how low Democrats have become.
Pelosi suggests she may wait to send impeachment articles to Senate: 'We'll make a decision ... as we go along'
Where does the Constitution say she can't do that? Cite the Article and Section for us.

BTW...Judge Merrick Garland is laughing at you.

She needs to shit or get off the pot? Is she serious or not?

What have you done? Nothing. Judging by your post you voted for Barry Sotoro. Proof you an idiot.

Wake up dumbass. I voted for Trump. Your ignorance is showing.
Honestly, it was between the puke named Hillary or the Turd named Trump. Great choices.
But I do FAR more than play keyboard political commando

Look at the date I joined this forum and the date YOU joined...then compare number of posts.
While I'm out trying to save the Republic, you're whining on forums.

Maybe if I give up going to rallys, protests and organizing opposition I might have more time for forum jabbering. Maybe I'll consider your strategy...it's a HELL of a lot easier and more comfortable.

Last edited:
Nancy “Impeachment Bitch” Pelosi and the Democratic Party still want to play juvenile games with the Constitution and the free and fair electoral process that we have in the United States. Never seen a lower act than I just witnessed with impeachment vote. I’m a former Democrat. Unbelievable how low Democrats have become.
Pelosi suggests she may wait to send impeachment articles to Senate: 'We'll make a decision ... as we go along'
Where does the Constitution say she can't do that? Cite the Article and Section for us.

BTW...Judge Merrick Garland is laughing at you.
From what? His fucking couch?

At least you're not as bad as the ones who said.......

"I DID MY PART..... I COMPLAINED ON FORUMS !!!!!"
(and didn't even vote)

But eh....Read My Lips bubba.....Freedom is DEAD.
No it is not. Now, what does this have to do with Pelosi not sending Articles to the Senate. Please stay on topic. You’re rambling and confused. Like a duck that has been struck on the head.

What have you done? Nothing. Judging by your post you voted for Barry Sotoro. Proof you an idiot.

Look at the date I joined this forum and the date YOU joined...then compare number of posts.
What are doing to save the Republic? I do my part every single day with my job. You do nothing.

Good job dems. Your pathetic bullshit is coming to a head. Like brain cancer and the diagnosis is death.

No it is not. Now, what does this have to do with Pelosi not sending Articles to the Senate. Please stay on topic. You’re rambling and confused. Like a duck that has been struck on the head.

Believe me...my efforts are NOT for worthless do nuffins like yourself. People like you will be left out ;)

I was against impeachment but as far as "playing games" with the Constitution I'm not put off by it within some extent. In areas the Constitution is purposely vague. My take is that representatives within the Constitutional Convention were smart to provide it flexibility knowing they could not define every situation that might arise.

Honestly, it was between the puke named Hillary or the Turd named Trump. Great choices.

Maybe if I give up going to rallys, protests and organizing opposition I might have more time for forum jabbering. Maybe I'll consider your strategy...it's a HELL of a lot easier and more comfortable.
Please tell me you’re a lawyer. I do far more than march and protest. I help mold good conservatives on a daily basis.

Believe me...my efforts are NOT for worthless do nuffins like yourself. People like you will be left out ;)
I’m already on the inside pal.

What are doing to save the Republic? I do my part every single day with my job. You do nothing.

It's annoying reading posts from whiners like yourself....full of crying about the Left...but on Facebook, Google and Twitter every day.

Good job dems. Your pathetic bullshit is coming to a head. Like brain cancer and the diagnosis is death.

Yeah....sure....cause Tyrants like the Castros, Maduro, Xi...yeah they're well known to just magically give up power and let people live Democratically. :rolleyes:

Good Gawd these pathetic people are clueless. Maybe they deserve what they're getting?

It's annoying reading posts from whiners like yourself....full of crying about the Left...but on Facebook, Google and Twitter every day.
I don’t Facebook, or Tweet. I have a degree in political science. What impact do you think I have on society? Also I belong to local Tea Party organization and we meet monthly. One of our big things is supporting local law enforcement.

What does it have to do with the topic?

Again...point proven yet again....you seriously have ZERO clue

Let me quote Edmund Burke...One.....More.....TIme.... Just for you

"All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing"

Edmund Burke

(PS...in case you didn't know...Pelosi would be included in the evil men part)

Come to think of it, it doesnt appear there are any laws that give Pelosi the ability to hold then articles, but there are also no laws that prevent her from doing so. Seems it's one of those vague things that happens.

Is there any law that states that the senate even has to wait for the articles before they start the trial? I mean, we know what is in the articles, anyone can read them. What is the significance of the house handing the articles to the senate? Once the house voted, the president became impeached, right? This means the senate takes over from there. Even if there is a Senate rule, McConnell could simply put forth a rule change that says they dont have to wait for the articles. McConnell could just tell the house "the trial starts in 3 weeks, have your team ready, if you dont show up, then we will move to dismiss".

Yeah....sure....cause Tyrants like the Castros, Maduro, Xi...yeah they're well known to just magically give up power and let people live Democratically. :rolleyes:

Good Gawd these pathetic people are clueless. Maybe they deserve what they're getting?
I am also a guest editorialists for my local newspaper. What angle do you suppose I have. I’m sorry...what do you do again?

I don’t Facebook, or Tweet. I have a degree in political science. What impact do you think I have on society? Also I belong to local Tea Party organization and we meet monthly. One of our big things is supporting local law enforcement.

WHAT ?!?!?
You do MORE than just ramble and whine on forums ?????

Standby while I grab my nitroglycerin tabs.....

Come to think of it, it doesnt appear there are any laws that give Pelosi the ability to hold then articles, but there are also no laws that prevent her from doing so. Seems it's one of those vague things that happens.

Is there any law that states that the senate even has to wait for the articles before they start the trial? I mean, we know what is in the articles, anyone can read them. What is the significance of the house handing the articles to the senate? Once the house voted, the president became impeached, right? This means the senate takes over from there. Even if there is a Senate rule, McConnell could simply put forth a rule change that says they dont have to wait for the articles. McConnell could just tell the house "the trial starts in 3 weeks, have your team ready, if you dont show up, then we will move to dismiss".
Going to the courts.

Forum List

Back