This is just the overflow crowd at Trump St. Cloud, MN rally

Lots of people show up for a free circus. That doesn’t mean they’re gonna vote for him.

Trump is an entertainer. Nothing more.
/----/ If you believe the crowd is there just for entertainment and stays through a 90-minute speech, then you are seriously deluding yourself. Keep up the good work.
1722252600129.png

Lots of people show up for a free circus. That doesn’t mean they’re gonna vote for him.

Trump is an entertainer. Nothing more.
And yet so few show up for kamala free circus.

Huh....

It's far less an indicator of support than polls of 1000 registered voters, for example.

Ask Trump why he holds the rallies. I don't really know for sure.
/---/ Since there is no guarantee all registered voters will vote, or have ever voted, and I know one or two, I see people who make a great effort to attend a rally as a pretty good indicator of base support.
I think if Side Piece Harris (I think this nickname is more polite than my original KamelToe) could draw tens of thousands, you'd be first in line crowing about it.

It's far less an indicator of support than polls of 1000 registered voters, for example.

Ask Trump why he holds the rallies. I don't really know for sure.
He needs their validation as much as they need his salvation.

This is a weird, personal, cultural, quasi-religious, symbiotic relationship.

/---/ Since there is no guarantee all registered voters will vote, or have ever voted, and I know one or two, I see people who make a great effort to attend a rally as a pretty good indicator of base support.
I think if Side Piece Harris (I think this nickname is more polite than my original KamelToe) could draw tens of thousands, you'd be first in line crowing about it.
The vote from someone who went though “great effort” to go to a rally counts the exact same as anyone else.

Forum List

Back