Impeachment means that the House is following the Mueller report's mandate

Trump is in serious trouble with his possible (probable, really) impeachment.

Mueller was abundantly clear in both his report and testimony that it was CONGRESS' responsibility to RE- present the evidence and chastise or remove this terrible stain on the oval office.

Whereas Mueller was constrained by a moronic DOJ "policy" that a sitting president could NOT be indicted (in the legal sense,) Congress certainly can openly expose all the evidence against Trump's wrongdoings, corruption and ineffectiveness before the voting public (and our allies.)

Through subpoenaed witnesses, reports and other objective evidence, Congress will openly review what has occurred under this blithe.......Fired or resigned Trump administration officials will face the choice once offering their testimony before the voting public......Will they fall on their own swords for someone who has shown that his ONLY loyalty, is to his own fat behind.

Well Nat the bigger Question has never been about if the House will impeach Trump but if the Senate will Convict and Remove...

The answer now is NO...

I never stated otherwise.....I do know that the senate republicans are spineless and just interested in getting reelected...BUT, my point was and is that the expose' in the House will enough to convince independent voters to do the right thing......I just can't wait for a new AG to go after Trump after January 2021.

Mueller was abundantly clear in both his report and testimony that it was CONGRESS' responsibility to RE- present the evidence and chastise or remove this terrible stain on the oval office.

Whereas Mueller was constrained by a moronic DOJ "policy" that a sitting president could NOT be indicted (in the legal sense,) Congress certainly can openly expose all the evidence against Trump's wrongdoings, corruption and ineffectiveness before the voting public (and our allies.)

Through subpoenaed witnesses, reports and other objective evidence, Congress will openly review what has occurred under this blithe.......Fired or resigned Trump administration officials will face the choice once offering their testimony before the voting public......Will they fall on their own swords for someone who has shown that his ONLY loyalty, is to his own fat behind.

Well Nat the bigger Question has never been about if the House will impeach Trump but if the Senate will Convict and Remove...

The answer now is NO...

I never stated otherwise.....I do know that the senate republicans are spineless and just interested in getting reelected...BUT, my point was and is that the expose' in the House will enough to convince independent voters to do the right thing......I just can't wait for a new AG to go after Trump after January 2021.

I disagree and Pelosi will overplay her hand and Trump will win in 2020...

The answer now is NO...

Agreed. Next time Pelosi comes up for re-election, her own district will probably put her in a corner.

The answer now is NO...

Agreed. Next time Pelosi comes up for re-election, her own district will probably put her in a corner.

That I doubt but she could cost the gains in 2018 and cause the House to turn red and the Senate to gain more GOP seats...

Impeachment means that corrupt Democrats are assaulting our democracy again
Trump is your president.
He won fairly.

Forum List

Back