Imprison the CEOs

How about we make it fully and truly illegal before we start locking folks up for legal activities... I do agree that businesses and groups shouldn't be buying politicians though.

How about we make it fully and truly illegal before we start locking folks up for legal activities... I do agree that businesses and groups shouldn't be buying politicians though.
It is rather illustrative that in the USA, it is NOT illegal.

Just further proof that the Oligarchy and ruling class are one...and the people are powerless.

Just further proof that the Oligarchy and ruling class are one...and the people are powerless.

No we have power, Trump's election is proof of that. Problem is there's not enough folks willing to buck the system. :/

It is already illegal we need the federal prosecutors and investigators that will take them to task instead of playing the politics games. I believe that may be a lot of the whining about trump as i don't think he likes crooks and better than I do.

It is already illegal we need the federal prosecutors and investigators that will take them to task instead of playing the politics games. I believe that may be a lot of the whining about trump as i don't think he likes crooks and better than I do.

Yes, well, if you didn't notice, a good deal of the moron populace doesn't give a rats ass who's pay to play. :/

No we have power, Trump's election is proof of that. Problem is there's not enough folks willing to buck the system. :/
You are a dreamer.

The people have no power. We are nothing more than serfs to the mighty ruling class and Oligarchy.

I agree that the people tried to change things, by electing Trump. Yet, see what has been happening? The ruling class and Oligarchy are undermining him at every turn, with the help of their controlled media outlets. Sadly many Americans are siding with them over Trump...dupes all of them.

You are a dreamer.

The people have no power. We are nothing more than serfs to the mighty ruling class and Oligarchy.

I agree that the people tried to change things, by electing Trump. Yet, see what has been happening? The ruling class and Oligarchy are undermining him at every turn, with the help of their controlled media outlets. Sadly many Americans are siding with them over Trump...dupes all of them.

Lets see what happens. Folks are waking up all over the nation.

Forum List

Back