In 2011, Pelosi Says Obama “Did Not Need Authorization” To Start War With Libya

That was different because shut up.

Obama didn't start a war with Libya.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

What do you call bombing the fuck out of them to instigate regime change?

NATO RESOLUTION 1973

WRITE THAT DOWN.

Didn’t see where bombing Libya for regime change was in 1973.

Perhaps you can cut and paste that part.

RESOLUTION 1973

ya f'n idiot - and these pisswhistlers want to run things.

On 19 March 2011, a multi-state NATO-led coalition began a military intervention in Libya, ostensibly to implement United Nations Security Council Resolution 1973, in response to events during the Libyan Civil War. The United Nations' intent and voting was to have "an immediate ceasefire in Libya, including an end to the current attacks against civilians, which it said might constitute crimes against humanity ... imposing a ban on all flights in the country's airspace – a no-fly zone – and tightened sanctions on the [Muammar] Gaddafi regime and its supporters

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

NATO RESOLUTION 1973

WRITE THAT DOWN.

RESOLUTION 1973

On 19 March 2011, a multi-state NATO-led coalition began a military intervention in Libya, ostensibly to implement United Nations Security Council Resolution 1973, in response to events during the Libyan Civil War. The United Nations' intent and voting was to have "an immediate ceasefire in Libya, including an end to the current attacks against civilians, which it said might constitute crimes against humanity ... imposing a ban on all flights in the country's airspace – a no-fly zone – and tightened sanctions on the [Muammar] Gaddafi regime and its supporters

So you're saying you support the fried salami......

Obama didn’t start a war with Libya . We only provided air coverage for the rebels .

Ohhh and you conservatives flipped out over that !

Well Trump did not start a war with Iran either... That Proxy-war has been going on since 1979, and yet those like you cried over the death of a Iranian General that would slave slaughtered you in your sleep...

NATO RESOLUTION 1973

WRITE THAT DOWN.

RESOLUTION 1973

im saying rw's are lying pieces of shit -

anywhere, any time, any topic - lie to cover trumps fat ass, and if that doesnt work make up more lies to suit -

That's because Obama didn't "start a war with Libya". Obama went in at the request of the United Nations, as part of a team of mostly NATO nations, to stop a genocide in Libya.

When you have to lie about something to make it look bad, you've got nothing. Trump has been lying about Obama being the cause of the recent mess. Obama left office with an arms limitation treaty with NATO, Iran, China, and Russia. Trump tore it up, and is solely responsible for the current situation.

Trump's tiny little hands and fragile ego is still trying to outdo Obama. If, as Trump says, Obama was the worst President in history, why is Trump so obsessed with him. I don't recell any other President in my lifetime being so obsessed with his predecessor, that it drove his every stupid decision.

Trump is a sorry weakling.

NATO RESOLUTION 1973

WRITE THAT DOWN.

RESOLUTION 1973

im saying rw's are lying pieces of shit -

anywhere, any time, any topic - lie to cover trumps fat ass, and if that doesnt work make up more lies to suit -

Uh...barry killed plenty of people that dont fall under resolution 1973.

Why wouldn’t CNN and MSNBC play that video of Pelosi in 2011 saying that it’s ok for Obama to bomb enemies without Congressional approval?

It’s sort of funny that we all know why and we have no expectations of those networks to point out Pelosi’s hypocrisy...even though it’s on video and really fucking obvious!

NATO RESOLUTION 1973

WRITE THAT DOWN.

RESOLUTION 1973

Quote the words from 1973 authorizing an attack and regime change, not some spin about what they were “ostensibly” doing.

GO!

That's because Obama didn't "start a war with Libya". Obama went in at the request of the United Nations, as part of a team of mostly NATO nations, to stop a genocide in Libya.

When you have to lie about something to make it look bad, you've got nothing. Trump has been lying about Obama being the cause of the recent mess. Obama left office with an arms limitation treaty with NATO, Iran, China, and Russia. Trump tore it up, and is solely responsible for the current situation.

Trump's tiny little hands and fragile ego is still trying to outdo Obama. If, as Trump says, Obama was the worst President in history, why is Trump so obsessed with him. I don't recell any other President in my lifetime being so obsessed with his predecessor, that it drove his every stupid decision.

Bombing foreign nations is not an act of war? Invading foreign nations with soldiers no invited and targeting that nation is not an act of war?

Your TDS is at Stage 5, terminal.

I call it providing assistance in an ongoing war which we didn't start and wasn't even our war. The French helped the Colonists fight Britain -- your idiocy is like saying France started the American Revolutionary War.

1233796371590.gif

I call it providing assistance in an ongoing war which we didn't start and wasn't even our war. The French helped the Colonists fight Britain -- your idiocy is like saying France started the American Revolutionary War.

1233796371590.gif

So France did not ally with America and go to war with the British?

TDS Stage 5, terminal.

Bombing foreign nations is not an act of war? Invading foreign nations with soldiers no invited and targeting that nation is not an act of war?

Obama didn’t “invade” Libya. The U.N. asked the USA, as a member of the Security Council, to participate in a “police action” in Libya.

Not the same thing as an invasion. Not CB a unilateral decision by Obama. Not done to deflect from his impeachment

Obama didn’t “invade” Libya. The U.N. asked the USA, as a member of the Security Council, to participate in a “police action” in Libya.

Not the same thing as an invasion. Not CB a unilateral decision by Obama. Not done to deflect from his impeachment

Link?

Says Dufus giving us the Orwellian Doublespeak claiming war is not war.

Yeah, going into a nation uninvited and shooting government soldiers is not war! It’s a POLICE ACTION!

You’re a moron sheeple.

1233796371590.gif

So France did not ally with America and go to war with the British?

TDS Stage 5, terminal.

LOL

France didn't "start" the American Revolutionary War, ya brain-dead, knuckle-dragging, zombie-cultist, con.

1233796371590.gif

^^^ Something I never claimed.

It's mind-boggling to see just how retarded you idiots are.

Another lie, of course you did.

Glad to know Trump can now bomb Iran, put troops on the ground to kill Iranians and you don’t think that’s war.

Another lie, of course you did.

Glad to know Trump can now bomb Iran, put troops on the ground to kill Iranians and you don’t think that’s war.

LOL

You poor insane con. Not only didn't I say "war is not war," I actually said the polar opposite. I called it a war.
I call it providing assistance in an ongoing war ...
[emphasis added to make fun of the gurgling idiot]

... and how many troops did we have on the ground? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back