In 2016, the ‘education split’ is driving the campaign

People with degrees have a sacred duty and obligation to educate those less educated so that they can cast informed ballots this November. It won't be easy; they've been duped for a long time now. The de rubeification will be difficult

In 2016, the 'education split' is driving the campaign

Hey Guano, what are the education statistics of all the blacks and Larinos that support Hillary? What percent of them have college degrees?

Funny how are your articles only talk about the "white voters". Why are they racist and leaving out these statistics for blacks?

What does having a degree have to do with being "educated"? Brainwashed maybe, but education is relative. Some are actually educated while many aren't.

I have a number of degrees, and am certainly doing my part in educating the public. :funnyface:

People with degrees have a sacred duty and obligation to educate those less educated so that they can cast informed ballots this November. It won't be easy; they've been duped for a long time now. The de rubeification will be difficult

People who aren't well educated have a duty to alter that state of existence. Teachers can teach all they want, but they can't make students learn. One must want to learn and then bother to do so.

Sadly, we now dwell in a world where uneducated folks can have quite a loud voice. The ability to be loud, strong and wrong is more so now than ever before. That is lamentable.

People who aren't well educated have a duty to alter that state of existence. Teachers can teach all they want, but they can't make students learn. One must want to learn and then bother to do so.

Sadly, we now dwell in a world where uneducated folks can have quite a loud voice. The ability to be loud, strong and wrong is more so now than ever before. That is lamentable.

What does being a teacher have to do with being educated? Some of the dumbest people I know are teachers. Some of the smartest are as well. Not a good idea to paint with a broad brush.

What does being a teacher have to do with being educated? Some of the dumbest people I know are teachers. Some of the smartest are as well. Not a good idea to paint with a broad brush.

I hope will come along someone who has the patience to answer your question in context with my remark to which it is a reply.

Forum List

Back