In a dramatic turn of events, WNBA star Caitlin Clark is reportedly considering legal action against ‘The View’ and its hosts

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
this is the only outlet with this, other than youtube commentators. So its hard to say. Kaitlan seams to like her privacy when she's away from the game
She seams like an "ah shucks" type of person this really doesn't sound like her.

The key to the article is the word, "reportedly." This is a word that is used by "journalists" when they make shit up.

There is NO TRUTH to the story. It is made up nonsense and clickbait.

this is the only outlet with this, other than youtube commentators. So its hard to say. Kaitlan seams to like her privacy when she's away from the game
She seams like an "ah shucks" type of person this really doesn't sound like her.

Defamation!

She is now in the middle of "thug life" with every female thug gunning for her.....I don't see it ending well for her.

Claim an injury and take the money and run.

That sounds stupid.

She is a mediocre player who is only being promoted because she's white and cute.

She is now in the middle of "thug life" with every female thug gunning for her.....I don't see it ending well for her.

Claim an injury and take the money and run.
💁🏼‍♀️_Screw that....she should push herself to do better and at every game and during every practice,
have a sweat band on the upper half of her arm with a statement using the first letter of each word
Something different every time

HGH=Haters gonna hate
GIMF-WYD=God is my Father, who's your daddy
DSAI=Demon spirits are irritated
GHU=God hates ugly
RFADED=Rent free, all day every day
IWABTY-SWDWI=I'm white and better than you, so what, deal with it

That sounds stupid.

She is a mediocre player who is only being promoted because she's white and cute.
I don't know where you get "cute" from but the fact remains she is getting viciously fouled by thugs in near every game. She's become a target for both the thugs on the court and the catty Karens off of it.

If the WNBA wants to force out the woman that is shitting them those golden eggs then fine, she can take the money and run and let the WNBA slip back into the obscurity they so richly deserve.

I don't know where you get "cute" from but the fact remains she is getting viciously fouled by thugs in near every game. She's become a target for both the thugs on the court and the catty Karens off of it.

If the WNBA wants to force out the woman that is shitting them those golden eggs then fine, she can take the money and run and let the WNBA slip back into the obscurity they so richly deserve.
I'm good either way, but if you are just going to sell your game on "cute" players, why not go all out and do the Lingerie Bowl?

You know, instead of promoting a mediocre player because she has TV appeal.

I'm good either way, but if you are just going to sell your game on "cute" players, why not go all out and do the Lingerie Bowl?

You're the one who claims she's "cute", not me......Of course if you are comparing her to all the rest of the Amazon lesbian thugs then I'll give you a mulligan on that one.

You're the one who claims she's "cute", not me......Of course if you are comparing her to all the rest of the Amazon lesbian thugs then I'll give you a mulligan on that one.
Well, too young for me, too muscular and not Asian enough for my tastes.

But she's being sold on her appearance, not her performance.

She's not Michael Jordan, who was both telegenic and talented.

You must mean because she's white....The poor thing is sorta homely.

For some odd reason she reminds me of Peyton Manning.

Caitlin-Clark-1.jpg

She fell into money as compared to many others. The right place at the right time. That is the crux of it.

well, we certainly know a mediocre poster when we see one

Forum List

Back