In Between Trials

Damn HLN, a few minutes behind even on the verdict. LOL

Soooo....OT......

What is the meaning of this?

:cow:

Because I love her. I named her Pinky and she's my friend. Unless she means something bad.

Sweetie pie cutie bunch you can use Pinky all you want

Reminds me of K's "Mooey" she's had since she was 3.

Fancy is talking about O. Newton-John's boyfriend who went missing ages ago. Patrick McDermott. Hottie to rival Dr. Hottie. IMHO

I think Pinky will be like my new sig.

I also love :banana: But that connotes true celebratory emotions.

:dance: on the other hand, reminds me of Englebert Humperdinck. Or John Belushi...but that would be good.

Sorry. I digressed.

Yes, perhaps Hottie wanted to avoid child support. But he did it in such an original way. :)

Clearly, and thankfully, I have not been on the child support receiving end. For that, I apologize for my insensitivity.

Clearly, and thankfully, I have not been on the child support receiving end. For that, I apologize for my insensitivity.

Well if you ever do, by all means fake your death and disappear

And why do the commercials cut in the middle of their sentences?

Vacation cable is overrated

Last edited:
Faked his death and disappeared to avoid child support.

Eh?

He has more than that to worry about, from what the screechers said.

I think the screechers may be full of screech.

The thing is, did he commit any crime by going away? Many people have done this. They simply don't like the life they currently have, so they 'disappear' without telling anyone. They start over in another country (usually). Most of the time, there's no crime committed by the person that left, so there's no reason for the law to be on their trail. When found, law enforcement usually tells the family that their loved one is ok and doesn't want to be contacted.

He has more than that to worry about, from what the screechers said.

The thing is, did he commit any crime by going away? Many people have done this. They simply don't like the life they currently have, so they 'disappear' without telling anyone. They start over in another country (usually). Most of the time, there's no crime committed by the person that left, so there's no reason for the law to be on their trail. When found, law enforcement usually tells the family that their loved one is ok and doesn't want to be contacted.

I don't know too much about it. I think he had a 15 YO child he owed child support to. And maybe some other financial problems. But not enough, from what I know, to warrant faking your own death. I think he was going through a midlife crisis. Women get tummy tucks and botox and men fake their own deaths and start over. Maybe?

I don't know too much about it. I think he had a 15 YO child he owed child support to. And maybe some other financial problems. But not enough, from what I know, to warrant faking your own death. I think he was going through a midlife crisis. Women get tummy tucks and botox and men fake their own deaths and start over. Maybe?

Some buy Corvettes, big boats they have no idea how to drive, leave their wives, and get a mail order bride that everyone laughs at them about.

Forum List

Back