In Between Trials

And now this idiot is using a mocking voice to repeat witness testimony??

Do they have rules for lawyers in Georgia, or can they just do or say whatever they want?

Do they have rules for lawyers in Georgia, or can they just do or say whatever they want?

Call Nancy Grace at CNN and ask her. LOL

Homepages/Live Streams Links - Houston media

Houston News, Local News, Weather and Traffic | abc13.com
KTRK (ABC) - Houston, TX - Homepage

Eyewitness News live streaming video of newscasts
KTRK (ABC) - Houston, TX -- Live Stream of the NEWS

Eyewitness News live streaming video of newscasts
Watch live streaming video of Eyewitness News during our newscasts

WEEKDAYS: 4:30am-7:00am, 11am, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm and 10pm
SATURDAYS: 5:30am-7:00am, 8am-10am, 6pm and 10pm
SUNDAYS: 6am, 8am-10am, 5:30pm, 10pm
~~~~~

khou.com | Houston Breaking News, Weather, Traffic, Sports - KHOU.com
KHOU (CBS) - Houston, TX -- Homepage

Home - Houston weather, traffic, news | FOX 26 | MyFoxHouston
KRIV - (FOX) - Houston, TX -- Homepage

Click2Houston | Houston News, Texas News, Weather, Sports | KPRC Local 2
KPRC - (NBC) - Houston, TX -- Homepage

Houston News, Sports, Business, and Entertainment - The Houston Chronicle at Chron.com - Houston Chronicle
Houston Chronicle - Houston, TX -- Homepage
>>>>I hope the above info will be helpful to those who would like to follow the primary Houston media outlets re the Mona Nelson trial.

I haven't had time to check those links, that's what I found on it for cracker jacks.

Nelson selected a trial by judge; even against her attorney's advice.

[MENTION=43888]AyeCantSeeYou[/MENTION] - do you remember on our old old thread there was an interview with Mona Nelson? I can't find it now.

That's some kind of evil.

Last edited:
[MENTION=43888]AyeCantSeeYou[/MENTION] - do you remember on our old old thread there was an interview with Mona Nelson? I can't find it now.

She's not mentioned on there. I went and searched, but not a trace.

I'll look more when I get home tonight to see if anyone has a video up of her police interview.

Links to more on this:

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...ect-in-boy-s-murder-in-Houston-is-1613310.php

Last edited:

Andrea Schneiderman?

certain something absurd is going on.

```
I happened to tune in to some channel yesterday--Chicago--sentencing of Jesse Jackson, Jr and wife---emotional. Beyond me to know why people can't anticipate what will happen when they begin the downward spiral.

wonder what unbelievable thing has gone on in the Fort Hood trial. not enough to make an effort to find out.

I'll look more when I get home tonight to see if anyone has a video up of her police interview.

Smack in the middle of the Jodi trial the subject of Mona came up and it was the whole story with the video of talking admitting it. It was so very evil it's not something you could forget. I can't find the video anywhere online now.

Smack in the middle of the Jodi trial the subject of Mona came up and it was the whole story with the video of talking admitting it. It was so very evil it's not something you could forget. I can't find the video anywhere online now.

It was probably deleted from that site when many of the contributors left and requested their 'work' be taken off as well.

It was probably deleted from that site when many of the contributors left and requested their 'work' be taken off as well.

Oh true that baby.

LOL

speaking of sore losers

wild about trial still has Zimmermans spot left open instead of Not Guilty

--LOL

NJ Cop Faces 1st Degree Murder — should have followed Law of Self Defense

You’d think a police officer would know better, but I’ve come across a MD incident in which a New Jersey detective (working for a State prosecutor’s office) managed to violate multiple principles of the law of self defense and get himself charged with 1st degree murder. (Usual disclaimer: the “facts” in hand are drawn from “news” reports, and may or may not be accurate or complete. You know how it is.)

The NJ police officer, James Walker, was apparently visiting Maryland with his wife and children, traveling in their Kia minivan.

Maryland shooting | NJ Police Officer | Murder Charge

Something is happening in the courtroom.

The prosecution team has arrived, and there is a woman setting up microphones at both tables.

Question from the jury.

They want to see clips of one of Andrea's depositions.

Defense has no objection. State wants them to have to watch them in open court.

Judge agrees with state. Jury coming in to courtroom to watch clips.

:rofl:

Judge sent jury out for a few minutes before he showed the tapes so that he could yell at the court audio guy.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back