In Between Trials

i managed to watch a few seconds of local news--

couldn't have been more amazed at the prosecutor and the defense attorney.

Andrea---

haven't listened to any of it--hope they reach a verdict.

~~~

no longer will people be able to 'Pay It Forward' on 400--main toll road. some sort of scandal--people had been giving $1.00 --toll is 50 cents--driving off--it is suspected that employees had been keeping the change. guess they decided not necessary to go to court.

government.

It's funny watching the verdictwatch coverage for this case. About every 1/2 hour they go to a local NBC reporter & guest sitting outside by the street to talk about the case. They keep having to stop in mid-sentence whenever a bus or truck passes by.

And there's tow trucks that keep going by pulling a US Mail delivery vehicle. Either it's the same truck going round & round the building just to get on camera, or their local USPS maintenance program SUCKS. :rofl:

The jury reached the end of the day without a verdict.

The jurors won't be deliberating tomorrow because they have plans.

So verdictwatch resumes at 8:30 EDT Monday.

It's funny watching the verdictwatch coverage for this case. About every 1/2 hour they go to a local NBC reporter & guest sitting outside by the street to talk about the case. They keep having to stop in mid-sentence whenever a bus or truck passes by.

And there's tow trucks that keep going by pulling a US Mail delivery vehicle. Either it's the same truck going round & round the building just to get on camera, or their local USPS maintenance program SUCKS. :rofl:

maybe the guys gps system was stuck in a loop

--LOL

Good morning Courts fans...

Still on VerdictWatch in the Sneiderman trial. No verdict so far, and the courtroom is empty. The "man on the street" and his guest have so far discussed getting lattes from Starbucks and how one guest last week got carbon monoxide poisoning from the trucks and busses, so now they have fans blowing into their faces.

I'm also watching this bizarro trial...

Watch Richard McTear Live Stream | WildAboutTrial.com

A 25 year old punk is on trial for murder for throwing his girlfriend's 3 month old baby out the car window on I-275 in Tampa. So what has all the testimony been about so far? How crappy her apartment complex looks, and how her apartment looked like a dump. Not one word yet about him or the car. But they did find blood on a carpet and in a laundry basket. :cuckoo:

Good morning Courts fans...

Still on VerdictWatch in the Sneiderman trial. No verdict so far, and the courtroom is empty. The "man on the street" and his guest have so far discussed getting lattes from Starbucks and how one guest last week got carbon monoxide poisoning from the trucks and busses, so now they have fans blowing into their faces.

I'm also watching this bizarro trial...

Watch Richard McTear Live Stream | WildAboutTrial.com

A 25 year old punk is on trial for murder for throwing his girlfriend's 3 month old baby out the car window on I-275 in Tampa. So what has all the testimony been about so far? How crappy her apartment complex looks, and how her apartment looked like a dump. Not one word yet about him or the car. But they did find blood on a carpet and in a laundry basket. :cuckoo:

I have to edit some videos and then I'll tune in!

Forum List

Back