In Between Trials

Aye - just wanted to update you if you missed some earlier posts...

This is how rumors get started...Tess is on vacay conversing in an elevator with a dude who turns on by standing nekked in the rain. Yes. I know. She was shocked too. But this IS possible to learn between the ground and 8th floors. :eek:

Just kidding! True. But I could see myself getting into a similar convo. My kids are mortified that I speak to strangers. :lol:

Thats an awful lot of effort to fake cut and die. It's pretty out there.

I have a hard time buying it.

If I wanted to start over, I'd do it. Takes planning but, c'mon, think of that.

What would we all do if we could start over?

Go back and live on a boat with a washer and dryer and leave from port to port. I did that when I was in my twenties.

But I'd couldn't or wouldn't want to cut everyone off.

That's the weird part.

This is like our own weirdass thread with guests tuning in for the show. Lol

Thanks for the hidey thread Aye!!

Go back and live on a boat with a washer and dryer and leave from port to port. I did that when I was in my twenties.

That's the weird part.

Nice!

I agree about not wanting to cut off my family and friends. That's part of the reason I don't want to relocate to another part of the country upon retirement (in a fewwww years LOL), even though we could live better financially.

I feel that, if I wanted to escape from some, I could trust those I wanted to keep in touch with to keep my secret and would come to visit. Keeping in mind that I wasn't running away from debt or anything else that would warrant surveillance.

I wonder if I could make it alone if I had the finances locked. Could I do it? REALLY start over? Well, of course I couldn't leave my kids. Ah shit. I don't think I could do it. Damn. Weenie.

That's the weird part.

Nice!

I agree about not wanting to cut off my family and friends. That's part of the reason I don't want to relocate to another part of the country upon retirement (in a fewwww years LOL), even though we could live better financially.

I feel that, if I wanted to escape from some, I could trust those I wanted to keep in touch with to keep my secret and would come to visit. Keeping in mind that I wasn't running away from debt or anything else that would warrant surveillance.

I wonder if I could make it alone if I had the finances locked. Could I do it? REALLY start over? Well, of course I couldn't leave my kids. Ah shit. I don't think I could do it. Damn. Weenie.

:rofl:

Why would you want to? If you want to do something just do it. :)

That's what's weird about him just evaporating.

I sure hope Josh stays with his foster parents.

From what HLN reported last night, he'll be in the custody of CPS temporarily. His foster parents want to adopt him.

This is like our own weirdass thread with guests tuning in for the show. Lol

Thanks for the hidey thread Aye!!

Since all the trial threads seem to get locked at some point, I knew we'd need one that wasn't titled for a specific case.

I don't know if you want to do this but... It's Juan prosecuting. Judge Sherry was replaced by a different judge

Watch Richard Chrisman Live Stream | WildAboutTrial.com

When Phoenix police Officer Richard Chrisman and another patrolman arrived in response to her domestic-violence call, she asked them to reason with her son. She expected they would issue a warning and cool things down.

Instead, about 15 minutes later, Danny Frank Rodriquez was shot dead inside the trailer. One of the family's dogs was also fatally shot.

I've been looking to see if there's a live feed of this trial, but can't find one. Even though it isn't a jury trial, I'd still like to see it. (I'm sure many others would also.)

Are any of you watching the closing arguments in the sneiderman trial today?

Nope, I haven't had time the past couple of weeks to listen in/watch any trial. Work got busy, and I was lucky to catch up on here.

Are any of you watching the closing arguments in the sneiderman trial today?

I just started watching, and I'm sitting here with my mouth hanging open. I've never seen anything like this closing from the prosecution. Walking over to the defendant and her lawyer and calling them liars to their face? Screaming at the defendant "You are a liar!!!!"?

I would have been objecting at the top of my lungs if I was her lawyer.

Forum List

Back