In Britain, When seconds count, cops are 3 hours away...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes...violent thugs break into this man's home and threaten him with a knife and an axe....and the police arrive....3 hours later....

When Seconds Count, the UK Police Are Only Three Hours Away - The Truth About Guns

“Five men wearing hooded tops and scarves across their faces battered down John Moore’s door on Saturday morning,” mirror.co.uk reports. “The raiders demanded money and threatened the 63-year-old with a knife and a fireman’s axe. One of the gang’s hoods fell off and his scarf slipped down. He barked at John: ‘Don’t look at me or I will ****ing kill you.'” Charming. Mr. Moore’s ordeal continued . . .

After about 10 minutes searching his home the crooks – thought to be high on drugs – left, reports the Huddersfield Daily Examineer.

The suspects grabbed a video camera as they fled, laughing.

Shocked and unsure what to do John, who had stents inserted for heart problems six months ago, called his son Theo, 32.

Theo dialled 999 but the pair had to wait around three hours for police [ED: seen above in a previous engagement] to attend.

Yes...violent thugs break into this man's home and threaten him with a knife and an axe....and the police arrive....3 hours later....

When Seconds Count, the UK Police Are Only Three Hours Away - The Truth About Guns

“Five men wearing hooded tops and scarves across their faces battered down John Moore’s door on Saturday morning,” mirror.co.uk reports. “The raiders demanded money and threatened the 63-year-old with a knife and a fireman’s axe. One of the gang’s hoods fell off and his scarf slipped down. He barked at John: ‘Don’t look at me or I will ****ing kill you.'” Charming. Mr. Moore’s ordeal continued . . .

After about 10 minutes searching his home the crooks – thought to be high on drugs – left, reports the Huddersfield Daily Examineer.

Shocked and unsure what to do John, who had stents inserted for heart problems six months ago, called his son Theo, 32.

Theo dialled 999 but the pair had to wait around three hours for police [ED: seen above in a previous engagement] to attend.

Since 2010, David Cameron and Theresa May have reduced the police forces by roughly 15,000 officers. With this reduction, what do we expect?

It's absolutely outrageous, in fact it's made Britain probably unable to deal with something like God forbid a multiple-pronged terrorist attack. Were this to happen, say London, Birmingham, Manchester and Glasgow all got targeted at the same time....what the heck would we do? It's frightening to even think about.

Since 2010, David Cameron and Theresa May have reduced the police forces by roughly 15,000 officers. With this reduction, what do we expect?

It's absolutely outrageous, in fact it's made Britain probably unable to deal with something like God forbid a multiple-pronged terrorist attack. Were this to happen, say London, Birmingham, Manchester and Glasgow all got targeted at the same time....what the heck would we do? It's frightening to even think about.
Are Britons still wimpy little fairy dust boys?

Cutting police and under staffing police is the first step to increased gun violence….we see it here in our big cities…...

Forum List

Back