In case you plan a move to an Arab-Islamic Middle East...

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
Justice Arab M.E. style.

______

Bkg23nGE11l_0_73_1280_720_0_x-large.jpg

ry2h2fNykx_0_427_961_854_0_x-large.jpg

Thieves in Beirut's Dahieh tied to street poles or hanged.

'Exploiting the war and stealing from houses,' read social media posts showing how thieves punished.
Lior Ben Ari | published: 10.09.24 | 18:23

They are living in another century. At the very least, their governments certainly are.

Hard to believe that the West and the UN remains so silent in the face of global abuses that are far more accessible today. We have sold our morals out for a few nickels. The cost of trying to return to morality will cost a great deal more.

They are living in another century. At the very least, their governments certainly are.

Hard to believe that the West and the UN remains so silent in the face of global abuses that are far more accessible today. We have sold our morals out for a few nickels. The cost of trying to return to morality will cost a great deal more.
They still do stoning, chopping off the hands, still execute those by chopping their heads off. I mean they are barbarians for still doing that stuff.

They still do stoning, chopping off the hands, still execute those by chopping their heads off. I mean they are barbarians for still doing that stuff.

Yet, Israel is feeling pressure to be peaceful and not defend their citizens from rockets and murderous animals.

Again, to my point. We have sold our morality out for a few nickels and it will not end well for all of civilization let alone the West.

Yet there are those in the US that would approve of this sort of thing to cut down on crime

Yet there are those in the US that would approve of this sort of thing to cut down on crime
Name them and their expression of support for this. It is what hurts Trump at times, he speaks off the cuff and uses superlatives to describe a situation. Even if just exaggerating or making a strong point, it goes down poorly with many. There is no American politician I have heard from who would suppprt this though I am sure there may be some closet police state fascists.

Name them and their expression of support for this. It is what hurts Trump at times, he speaks off the cuff and uses superlatives to describe a situation. Even if just exaggerating or making a strong point, it goes down poorly with many. There is no American politician I have heard from who would suppprt this though I am sure there may be some closet police state fascists.

There’s plenty of masculinity and traditional values in the gulf countries. Compared to the filth that we have in the west from our leaders. With the radical trans movement men getting naked dancing in front of children in San Francisco…

The western world no longer has the ability to say we are the masculine leaders. Maybe in the future that trend will be confronted. But for now America and Western Europe have way too many radical feminine characteristics.

Interestingly enough traditional conservative ie rabbis in Israel will be the first ones to say that America especially has become way too feminized. I’ve heard plenty of right leaning Jewish leaders in Israel praise the gulf countries for their roles in hanging on to traditional values. And there’s plenty of women in powerful positions in Muslim countries like in Bangladesh they had a female president for decades.

Last edited:

Most of these gimps are spoiled brats and have never been anywhere, but they love to pretend they're 'rebels n stuff'; it's all about marketing and media narratives and fashion with left wing halfwits with high self-esteem. they really think they know stuff. lol they're pathetic.

A sample of their faux 'rebellion n stuff'.

What’s More Punk Than Selling Out?​

Green Day’s partnership with Keurig doesn’t mean punk is dead. Just that the age-old practice of commodifying rebellion is alive and well.​

lol

These are the tards that put rings in their noses and think they look like, all edgy.

There’s plenty of masculinity and traditional values in the gulf countries. Compared to the enlarged part of filth that we have in the west. With the radical trans movement men getting naked dancing in front of children in San Francisco… are you kidding me with this original post?

The western world no longer has the ability to say we are the masculine leaders. Maybe in the future that trend will be confronted.

The original poster is a propagandist for Israel. Almost everyone, if not literally every one of his original threads somehow relate back to Israel or Islam.
"....the filth we have in the west...." <<<anti-american propagandist ? It's good to know
what is going on

"....the filth we have in the west...." <<<anti-american propagandist ? It's good to know
what is going on

The gimp wouldn't move there on his own. We should have the govt. give him some assistance. The swastika tattoos he has on his will serve him well over there.

Everysociety has a right to fix the fundamental principles of itsassociation, and to say to all individuals, that if they contemplatepursuits beyond the limits of these principles and involving dangerswhich the society chooses to avoid, they must go somewhere else fortheir exercise; that we want no citizens, and still less ephemeraland pseudo-citizens, on such terms. We may exclude them from ourterritory, as we do persons infected with disease.

ThomasJefferson to William H. Crawford, 1816

Sold for votes in the US.

Forum List

Back