In dimocrap Land, 52 Shot Since Friday

Barry Hussein's adopted home town. Barry and friend and political mentor and domestic terrorist Bill Ayers once shared responsibility for signing checks in a lucrative endowment fund allegedly dedicated to Chicago education. How did that work out?

Strict gun laws work!!!!!!

Lol stupid leftist twats
You realize they have concealed carry? Hardly strict gun control.

The guys doing the shooting are career criminals you doofus, and you will find they have been arrested for illegal guns in the past and should have been in jail now.

Guns aren't the problem you doofus, Chicago releasing repeat gun offenders over and over again is the problem.

Since updated to 59 shot. And, yes Virginia, the OP has everything to do with Politics and the total incompetence of dimocrap scum politicians

I actually live in Virginia. This OP has nothing to do with politics. If Democratic politicians have done some dumb things, Republican politicians have proven time and again that they are unable to provide any meaningful leadership at all. This is why I got up early to vote against Gillespie for governor. He was nothing but a pile of fundie crap who didn't know what he was talking about. I want to see real attention given to infrastructure, the environment, prevention of unwanted pregnancies, the provision of health care, etc.
In other words you want Venezuela.

Do NOT put words in my mouth. What happens in Venezuela has absolutely nothing to do with Virginia. I want someone competent behind the governor's desk, not some stupid ignorant little fundie obsessed with LGBTs. In the end, this is all about the policies that one wishes to enact or to reject. Gillespie was a total fuck-up.

Obama-Rahm-Emanual-Hugging-1024x576.jpeg

Obama day in Chicago.

In new york it's

screenshot_542.png
screenshot_543.png
screenshot_544.png
screenshot_545.png
screenshot_546.png
screenshot_547.png

Attachments

• screenshot_548.png
    screenshot_548.png
    69 KB · Views: 45
  • screenshot_549.png
    screenshot_549.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 28
Yet, there is no outrage by Hogg, Bloomberg, Our Town for Gun Safety, the Left, the Media, nor the Democrats. It is as if Black Lives Didn't Matter to them.

Chicago = "a cesspool of crime and corruption".

Totally disgusting.

Forum List

Back