In Minneapolis Your Vote is $200

You cant even denounce the Democrat Party BUYING VOTES in Minneapolis?
Nope. They'll just keep complaining about how corrupt politicians are while voting for people who have been there almost 50 years. :disbelief:
I've lost hope that at least one party has the will to police itself.

We NEED a Trump and an AG willing to step in and bring this down. Corrupt Keith Ellison isnt going to police the Democrat Party of Minnesota.

This election really DOES matter, on so many levels

We NEED a Trump and an AG willing to step in and bring this down. Corrupt Keith Ellison isnt going to police the Democrat Party of Minnesota.
Can't wait to see what Trump's second term will look like.
I really expect him to win. I also expect it to be bloody for the Democrats. The party probably wont survive. This is why they fight so hard

These are older refugees who dont know buying votes is illegal, but they're getting it.

This particular O'Keefe fraud was debunked long ago. You. Are. Lying.

Now that you know it's fraud, are you sorry for pushing the fraud? Or will you just scream "FAKE NEWS", so that you have an excuse to keep pushing the fraud?

I don't have high hopes here. Most Trump cultists love fraud, but even for a Trump cultist, you've always been particularly enthusiastic about pushing fraud. I imagine you think that being the biggest fraud earns you the most brownie points in your Stalinist cult.

Can't wait to see what Trump's second term will look like.
I really expect him to win. I also expect it to be bloody for the Democrats. The party probably wont survive. This is why they fight so hard
This is why they fight so hard

They're acting even kookier than they did at this time four years ago.

These are older refugees who dont know buying votes is illegal, but they're getting it.

This particular O'Keefe fraud was debunked long ago. You. Are. Lying.

Now that you know it's fraud, are you sorry for pushing the fraud? Or will you just scream "FAKE NEWS", so that you have an excuse to keep pushing the fraud?

I don't have high hopes here. Most Trump cultists love fraud, but even for a Trump cultist, you've always been particularly enthusiastic about pushing fraud. I imagine you think that being the biggest fraud earns you the most brownie points in your Stalinist cult.
O'Keefe has already filed a defamation suit over that shit, dumbfuck.

BTW, he has never lost in court.

You cant even denounce the Democrat Party BUYING BOTES in Minneapolis
If anyone is buying votes in Minneapolis, they need to be prosecuted. But allegations are easy to make, I'll wait for actual facts.
It’s literally in film.
The people doing it spell out, right there on film, who they are doing it for, how they do it, etc.
What facts are you waiting for exactly?

Here's the local paper pointing out what a lying POS O'Keefe is. The Trump cultists can all call that fake news too. They have to. It's what their cult commands, and none of those 'nadless manbabies has the guts to say "No, I won't lie for the cult any more."

Why are we importing tons of Somalis in the first place?
Did they apply for visas/citizenship?
What useful skills or qualities do they bring to the table, besides being counted on to vote democrat?
They do the jobs you refuse to do.

Good talking point. Care to discuss reality?
People “refuse to do the jobs” when the pay is so low, and welfare pays better.
If the wages were higher and welfare not handed out so readily, people would do them.
Importing cheap labor undercuts American wages.

As usual, liberal policies (and corporatist scumbags) create a problem (low wages due to cheap illegal labor), and their solution (readily available welfare for the able bodied and more illegal labor to do said jobs) makes problems worse.

Do you not see the issue here?

You cant even denounce the Democrat Party BUYING BOTES in Minneapolis
If anyone is buying votes in Minneapolis, they need to be prosecuted. But allegations are easy to make, I'll wait for actual facts.
It’s literally in film.
The people doing it spell out, right there on film, who they are doing it for, how they do it, etc.
What facts are you waiting for exactly?

The movie Godzilla is literally on film too, but I don't think it's real.

Here's the local paper pointing out what a lying POS O'Keefe is. The Trump cultists can all call that fake news too. They have to. It's what their cult commands, and none of those 'nadless manbabies has the guts to say "No, I won't lie for the cult any more."

So the guy is on film committing crimes, and his defense is that he took a bribe to commit these crimes.
And this man of upstanding character’s defense is that he committed the crime of election fraud because he was paid to do so by the person catching him?

This man has credibility in your eyes?
He only committed the first crime because he was paid during the second crime to commit the first crime.

Yes. Debunked. Got it.

No, the point is the guy filmed taking the money is an O'keefe employee doing a "reenactment". The whole video is a fiction.

Geez, you people are slow.

Forum List

Back