In Minneapolis Your Vote is $200

These are older refugees who dont know buying votes is illegal, but they're getting it. This is your Democrat Party in Minnesota. God help us!

In recent years, multiple Somali-Americans living in Minneapolis-St. Paul have come forward to describe vote-buying, ballot-harvesting, and intimidation operations of historic scope in the Democratic Party-controlled area. Some have brought evidence to state and federal law enforcement, though little action has been taken

All I got is that the GOP must have been giving $180 a vote and they expect the Democrat to bid $200 a vote...

There is not actual proof of anyone buying votes here...
I wish I could use the money for multiple votes.

Giving farmers billions is vote buying also.

1602770805019.png

More than willing to let you pay $20 to $30 a bushel instead.

*****SMILE*****

:)

The difference is it's legal, paying people to vote is not.

It's always legal for politicians and illegal for people.
You cant even denounce the Democrat Party BUYING VOTES in Minneapolis?

I denounce it all. What I won't do is complain about people buying a vote for $200 when the government spends billions doing it. In another thread I condemn Pelosi for not being willing to help the people out unless she can get billions for her corporate sponsors.

This is wrong but Trump handing out billions to get votes is O.K. Do I have that right?

Its different when you directly pay for votes, as opposed to a politician supporting payments to specific groups- be they farmers, union bosses or welfare queens and hoping to pander for their votes.

Its different when you directly pay for votes, as opposed to a politician supporting payments to specific groups- be they farmers, union bosses or welfare queens and hoping to pander for their votes.
redherring.jpg

Forum List

Back