In Show Of Pro-Abortion Brutality, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Just Slashed Care For Pregnant Women and Adoption Funding From Michigan’s Budget

"Her vetoes included $10 million for a marketing program promoting adoption over abortion, $3 million for organizations that promote "childbirth and alternatives to abortion," and $100,000 designated for the legal defense of a ban on gender reassignment surgeries or therapies while people are in state prisons"
Way over half of the 20 million dollar bill would have gone for...MARKETING

How DARE a woman CHOOSE to have her unplanned baby.

It’s always about murdering babies with the Left.

From your link: "Governor Whitmer has been clear that women and qualified medical providers should be making health care decisions—not politicians," a spokesman for the governor, Bobby Leddy, said in a statement obtained by Michigan Advance.

Does that mean Whitmer opposes Obamacare?

How DARE a woman CHOOSE to have her unplanned baby.

It’s always about murdering babies with the Left.

In a very short time the left has gone from safe, legal and rare to killing is the only option they will accept. It won’t be much longer until they have ritual public sacrifices on alters at the DNC temples built from childrens skulls.

So, forced state birth conservatives presented the governor with a piece of shit bill and she rightly vetoed it.

And you’re surprised.
In order for a state to force birth the conception would have to forced.

So this person is mad and decides to punish women and children? Well that makes no sense at all. That's just pety revenge that just ends up hurting and angering even more people.

Imagine being a governor of a state and punishing the residents of that state on purpose for something they had nothing to do with. I imagine in their head them saying "if all women can't have a constitutional right to abortion then I'm going to make all mother's suffer. Even the ones that don't want an abortion".

Good for her.

"Her vetoes included $10 million for a marketing program promoting adoption over abortion, $3 million for organizations that promote "childbirth and alternatives to abortion," and $100,000 designated for the legal defense of a ban on gender reassignment surgeries or therapies while people are in state prisons"

You do realize we all know you just say stuff to try and piss off people right? No one takes you seriously or believes anything you say since all you do is make inflammatory comments intended to upset others. I don't even get mad at you, I just feel bad for someone like you that's so I happy you don't get any joy unless it's trying to upset others for absolutely no reason.

So this person is mad and decides to punish women and children? Well that makes no sense at all. That's just pety revenge that just ends up hurting and angering even more people.

Imagine being a governor of a state and punishing the residents of that state on purpose for something they had nothing to do with. I imagine in their head them saying "if all women can't have a constitutional right to abortion then I'm going to make all mother's suffer. Even the ones that don't want an abortion".

You do realize we all know you just say stuff to try and piss off people right? No one takes you seriously or believes anything you say since all you do is make inflammatory comments intended to upset others. I don't even get mad at you, I just feel bad for someone like you that's so I happy you don't get any joy unless it's trying to upset others for absolutely no reason.
Like forcing them to bear the children of rapists without government help?

13 million of this 20 million goes for political MARKETING

Last edited:
You can’t cut what they don’t have from a proposed bill that doesn’t offer much anyway.
But she cut programs to help in women's healthcare. And, she did it for purely partisan political reasons to make life miserable for women and children so that she could then blame it on Republicans to help Democrats in the midterms. How disgusting is that?

Forum List

Back