In The Last 48 Hours...

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
In The Last 48 Hours...

President Trump had a major rally.
He went to CA and met over the wild fires.
He did something else in another state (I forget).
And flew back to DC to sign the abraham accords.

What did joe do?

He got called by Canada and folded like a deckchair.

In The Last 48 Hours...

What did joe do?

He may or may not have had a bowel movement.

Joe is not the plan.

KAMALA will be your president should the left prevail

Ummmmm...actually...just today both joe and kamala referred to the ticket as the "Harris-Biden Campaign".

You noticed that too? She also made a reference to the "Harris administration, with Joe Biden as President."

I shit you not.

Trump is helping himself by being out there and forcing Biden to go out on the trail. He needs to compare his policies with his predecessors. He needs to remind America "I stand up to China on behalf of America because I love this country and it's citizens".

Nothing appeals to people more than a guy sacrificing himself for the benefit of his countrymen. Especially when nobody else would and so many have been career politicians who let China pillage at will.

Joe is not the plan.

KAMALA will be your president should the left prevail

Ummmmm...actually...just today both joe and kamala referred to the ticket as the "Harris-Biden Campaign".

You noticed that too? She also made a reference to the "Harris administration, with Joe Biden as President."

I shit you not.

You know what occurs to me?

Biden's staff is made up of young radicals that write his teleprompter. He isn't just senile and making mistakes. . . he is reading what they are writing!

Someone wrote that! Which means, someone wrote it wrong in Harris' script as well, but she caught it, and massaged it back to "reality."

Someone in that camp is either telling the "truth," or trolling them. ;)

The old man read it. . . but was too slow to catch what he is reading. . .

In The Last 48 Hours...

What did joe do?
He ate his peas and took a nap.

He gave an impassioned speech to his riveted audience. :cow:

Biden5.jpg

I shit you not.

I didn't see that...but I believe you.

The question is...how can anybody vote for a democrat? They stand for cities burning & murder...spreading racial hatred rather that stopping it. Banning HCQ and stockpiling it for themselves.

I don't understand why anyone would vote for their own hardship! Maybe even their own demise...or the demise of their kids or grandchildren.

Forum List

Back