In the middle of "Red south" festivals, rocket alarms triggered in south

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
The "Red South" festivals take place once a year, when residents from all over Israel come to witness the beautiful bloom of the southerner red Anemones. thousands of civilians cover the fields and activities for adults and children can be found in the area.

In the middles of this year's festivals, about 10 minutes ago, rocket alarm were triggered in Sdot Negev regional council, as what seems to be multiple rockets fired at the area.

We don't know of any casualties, at this moment.

The "Red South" festivals take place once a year, when residents from all over Israel come to witness the beautiful bloom of the southerner red Anemones. thousands of civilians cover the fields and activities for adults and children can be found in the area.

In the middles of this year's festivals, about 10 minutes ago, rocket alarm were triggered in Sdot Negev regional council, as what seems to be multiple rockets fired at the area.

We don't know of any casualties, at this moment.

sad.

Sad, if the Zionist colonists would only leave there could be peace in Palestine once again.

Sad, if only the extremist Muslims would have tolerance in religion, there could be peace all over the Middle East.

by all means, go on.

I think most readers, Mr. Seattle, have realized by now that you don't care at all how many innocent people are murdered in the Middle East by your newfound friends, even if those murdered are Catholics. Perhaps you should get with the Pope and tell him he is really worried over nothing when he is concerned about what is happening to the Christians in the Middle East. By the way, have you anything to report to us about even one incident which has happened recently in the Middle East. It would be nice if y ou could give us some news at least unless you just can't be bothered because it doesn't involve the Jews.

https://now.mmedia.me/lb/en/mena/534657-nine-killed-in-brutal-iraq-assassinations

Sad, if only the extremist Muslims would have tolerance in religion, there could be peace all over the Middle East.

by all means, go on.

I think most readers, Mr. Seattle, have realized by now that you don't care at all how many innocent people are murdered in the Middle East by your newfound friends, even if those murdered are Catholics. Perhaps you should get with the Pope and tell him he is really worried over nothing when he is concerned about what is happening to the Christians in the Middle East. By the way, have you anything to report to us about even one incident which has happened recently in the Middle East. It would be nice if y ou could give us some news at least unless you just can't be bothered because it doesn't involve the Jews.

https://now.mmedia.me/lb/en/mena/534657-nine-killed-in-brutal-iraq-assassinations

not much to report.

the iDF is impovershed and the troopies are beggin' in the streets.

the doctors are on strike due to the hospitals being underfunded.

holocaust survivors are living on soup and crackers.

donations from american jews are way down and the prospects are bleak as their children are rejecting judaism as a faith due to the zionism of their parents.

BDS is working and israelis and jews are making fools of themselves telling people it isn't while they engage in expensive law suits.

that is a start. maybe that beacon of light is fading because the electricity rates are going through the roof.

who knows. life is good.

by all means, go on.

not much to report.

WTF are you talking about ?

So? This happens in every country. Doesnt mean the aren't working you idiot
Another lie

donations from american jews are way down and the prospects are bleak as their children are rejecting judaism as a faith due to the zionism of their parents.
Another fabrication

BDS is working and israelis and jews are making fools of themselves telling people it isn't while they engage in expensive law suits.
More bullshit
that is a start. maybe that beacon of light is fading because the electricity rates are going through the roof.

who knows. life is good

Fell better now, ??

not much to report.

WTF are you talking about ?

So? This happens in every country. Doesnt mean the aren't working you idiot
Another lie

Another fabrication

More bullshit

who knows. life is good

Fell better now, ??

Thank you for showing us, Mr. Seattle, as per usual you don't care one bit what is going on in the rest of the Middle East. You have only concentrated on Israel all these years just because the Jews are involved, and no matter even if the Muslims are busy murdering each other in huge numbers, you really don't care. Why should you care about the Muslims killing each other when you don't even care when they kill Catholics? At least there are good Catholics and other Christians operating in these countries to tell people what is happening because I think all the readers realize that this is something that you would never do. The ironic part of all this is that you, yourself, no matter if you post night and day against the Jews and Israel like the good anti-Semite that you are, wouldn't be safe from many of those who would not hesitate to do you in for being an Infidel

Sad, if the Zionist colonists would only leave there could be peace in Palestine once again.

What's sad is the mentality which considers the Israelis 'colonists' within Israel proper - like the Negev.

Another obvious fantasy is the mentality that Israeli Jews are 'European' or 'American' when over half of Israeli Jews are actually Sephardi or Mizrachi - IOW, 'locals' and 'indigenous'.

Anyone looking at the demographics of Israel could see this for themselves.

The Negev is our enetran home, and here we will stay!

This land is our mother, like it cherishes us, we cherish it. Will not abandon it.

IMG_7000-2.jpg

I am addressing the land stealing Colonist Zionists in Israel.

They should leave the stolen land they squat on and go back to their real homes.

Your home, why don't you return there too?

How many "Zionist colonists" live in Gaza?:cuckoo:

I am addressing the jihadi whore----of the
nation of rapists and murderers
The area of the world name "palestine" by a greek historian more
than 1500 years ago is nebulous. That which was called "palestine"
in the past changed incessantly.
A more logical term for the area would be "the levant" --
--if you wish to describe an area larger than the separate countries---
a kind of "subcontinent' .

The Levant ----historically----has been a site of much turmoil---both
within and due to foreign invaders -----all in the name of imperialism.
Imperialist powers that go back to even before the greek historian
renamed the area "palestine" ---included Assyrians, Egyptians,
Babylonians---and later on Greeks. The invaders who caused
the most trouble and whose concepts and ideologies
ledt to MOST OF THE GENOCIDES that the world has
experienced in the past 2000 years were the Roman
imperialists. Eventually their power was truncated by
european imperialists but their ideologies CLUNG and
eventually created the greatest destructive filth of all------
SHARIAH and THE FIRST, SECOND and THIRD
REICHS. The first, second and third reich ideologies
have been repudiated by MOST of their heirs----But the
heirs of the filth of Shariah persist ----and have formed
a syncresis-------which is your religion as a remnant
member of the "REICH" system. You are of the
ISA-RESPECTERS as were such notables of history
----Genghis Khan, Hernan Cortez, Adolf Hitler, etc
etc. While the real root of your creed does date
back ot the Greeks and Persians----the author of
your whoredom is actually CONSTANTINE of the
first Reich. An interesting factoid is that many people
who are heirs to the filth he created but have REPUDIATED
his filth-----now claim that he was NEVER OF THEIR RELIGION.

well---he probably was in his mind ----just as you are in
your own mind. and just as Magda was in HER mind...
For the sane amongst us-----the word "palestine" is
an ancient greek name for the ares of the world often
called "the levant" (poetically) and the piece of crap
you worship "ISA" is a figment of the imagination of
genocidal sows and pigs---- examples include your
many heroes-------the whores who tie bombs to their
asses ----even currently,,, as a service to the
cosmic pimp of their imagination------isa/allaaaa.

They should leave the stolen land they squat on and go back to their real homes.

I get the feeling you, yourself, don't know what you're talking about.

I've been living in my home for the last two decades. It's in the Negev, within the green line.

Where is that you want me to go?

I get the feeling you, yourself, don't know what you're talking about.

I've been living in my home for the last two decades. It's in the Negev, within the green line.

Where is that you want me to go?

Why would you bother responding to the evil Nazi witch ?

Lipush IS home, you demented Nazi snake. And the Israeli 'settlers' living in Judea and Samaria are going nowhere. In fact, there is construction going on as we speak there, for new homes for Jewish families to move in to. And there's nothing you or anyone else could do about it you ugly venomous snake

A festival held in Jewish settlements in the Negev, as Bedouins are being ethnically cleansed from their lands

The South Red Anemone Festival (Darom Adom) is held every weekend in February, when the anemones in the North Negev areas reach their climax flowering. Carpets of millions of Anemones cover the area.* Visitors can enjoy sporting activities, guided tours, anemone parades and various culture events for the whole family. The events are held in various settlements in the North Negev.

Side Trip: South Red Anemone Festival, February, 2014 - Dead Sea Fun

It is land stolen from its rightful owners, that you have no right to under the sun.

It is land Israel continues to ethnically cleanse of its rightful owners.

it is land God even told Israelites they were prohibited from inhabiting in Deuteronomy 2.

Enetran is not even a word in English.

Is it the Zionist word for stolen land?

The Negev is our enetran home, and here we will stay!

This land is our mother, like it cherishes us, we cherish it. Will not abandon it.

IMG_7000-2.jpg

Deuteronomy 2

English Standard Version (ESV)

The Wilderness Years

“Then we turned and journeyed into the wilderness in the direction of the Red Sea,*as the*Lord*told me. And for many days we traveled around Mount Seir.*Then the*Lord*said to me,*‘You have been traveling around this mountain country*long enough. Turn northward*and command the people, “You are about to pass through the territory ofyour brothers, the people of Esau,*who live in Seir; and*they will be afraid of you. So be very careful.*Do not contend with them, for I will not give you any of their land, no, not so much as for the sole of the foot to tread on, because*I have given Mount Seir to Esau as a possession.*You shall purchase food from them with money, that you may eat, and you shall also buy water from them with money, that you may drink.*For the*Lord*your God has blessed you in all the work of your hands.*He knows your going through this great wilderness.These forty years the*Lord*your God has been with you. You have lacked nothing.”’*So*we went on, away from our brothers, the people of Esau, who live in Seir, away from*the Arabah road from*Elath andEzion-geber.

“And we turned and went in the direction of the wilderness of Moab.And the*Lord*said to me,*‘Do not harass Moab or contend with them in battle, for I will not give you any of their land for a possession, because I have given*Ar to*the people of Lot for a possession.’*(The Emim formerly lived there,*a people great and many, and tall*as the Anakim.*Like the Anakim they are also counted as*Rephaim, but the Moabites call them Emim.*The Horites also lived in Seir formerly, but the people of Esau dispossessed them and destroyed them from before them and settled in their place,*as Israel did to the land of their possession, which the*Lord*gave to them.)*‘Now rise up and go overthe brook Zered.’ So we went over*the brook Zered.*And the time from our leaving*Kadesh-barnea until we crossed*the brook Zered was thirty-eight years,*until the entire generation, that is, the men of war, had perished from the camp, as the*Lord*had sworn to them.*For indeed the hand of the*Lord*was against them, to destroy them from the camp, until they had perished.

“So as soon as all the men of war had perished and were dead from among the people,*the*Lord*said to me,*‘Today you are to cross the border of Moab at Ar.*And when you approach the territory of the people of Ammon,*do not harass them or contend with them, for I will not give you any of the land of the people of Ammon as a possession, because I have given it to*the sons of Lot for a possession.’*(It is also counted as a land of*Rephaim. Rephaim formerly lived there—but the Ammonites call them Zamzummim—*a people great and many, and tall as the Anakim; but the*Lord*destroyed them before the Ammonites,[a]*and they dispossessed them and settled in their place,as he did for the people of Esau, who live in Seir, when he destroyedthe Horites before them and they dispossessed them and settled in their place even to this day.*As for*the Avvim, who lived in villages as far as*Gaza,*the Caphtorim, who came from Caphtor, destroyed them and settled in their place.)*‘Rise up, set out on your journey and*go over the Valley of the Arnon. Behold, I have given into your hand Sihon the Amorite, king of*Heshbon, and his land. Begin to take possession, and*contend with him in battle.*This day I will begin to put*the dread and fear of you on the peoples who are under the whole heaven, who shall hear the report of you and shall tremble and be in anguish because of you.’

The region south of Beersheva was allocated to the Edomites.

The Israelites were prohibited from entering or settling in this area of the Negev.

What irony, Israel today claims a God given right to land God in The Bible prohibited the Israelites from even entering.

Forum List

Back