In the middle of "Red south" festivals, rocket alarms triggered in south

Sad, if the Zionist colonists would only leave there could be peace in Palestine once again.
Leave where you friggin lunatic? :cuckoo:

Israeli is no longer in Gaza. Palestinian animals are shooting rockets inside Israel, not even disputed territories.

Israel is about to build another 1400 settlement homes. Hopefully next year they'll build another couple thousand and so on and so on. Who'll go with me to visit the imp of Satan in the nut house?

But you cannot have it both ways, that is Hypocrisy, and in The New Testament no land is given to Israel.

Last edited:
The region south of Beersheva was allocated to the Edomites.

The Israelites were prohibited from entering or settling in this area of the Negev.

What irony, Israel today claims a God given right to land God in The Bible prohibited the Israelites from even entering.

The Edomites are an extinct people. By the time that the real Jesus lived---
virtually all had been assimilated thru conversion into the Jewish population of
Israel/Judea King Herod was an Edomite Not being of the house of JUDAH--
lots of people considered him to NOT be a candidate. But he was put in place
by Rome------he was a shill for rome------but to them at least a "jewish" shill.
His mother ----according so some sources-----was actually a pious jew----but then
the mother of constantine (HELENA) was ---according to some sources---a pious
christian (I think herod's mother was "berenice" not sure)

Israel is about to build another 1400 settlement homes. Hopefully next year they'll build another couple thousand and so on and so on. Who'll go with me to visit the imp of Satan in the nut house?
Do they have nut houses in Teheran, where Sherri Mahmoud posts from?

But you cannot have it both ways, that is Hypocrisy, and in The New Testament no land is given to Israel.
Yup! In the New Testament Israel takes land, takes names and kicks ass.
Most of the prophecies of the Old / New Testament have come true. Including the part where Ishmael's descendants (Arabs /Muslims) will be at war with every nation.

Forum List

Back