In your opinion, who is the most ENTERTAINING right wing talk show host?

I quit the MSM in NOV2020. I only read here and one other site. I suppose I dropped out of life? I only watch and listen to live sports now.....and gamble. Trying to hang on to a possible cleanup if a miracle happens and 2024 is not stolen like 2020.

Last edited:
I quit the MSM in NOV2020. I only read here and one other site. I suppose I dropped out of life? I only watch and listen to live sports now.....and gamble. Trying to hang on to a possible cleanup if a mircale happens and 2024 is not stolen like 2020.
Nothing was stolen in 2020. And there will be no cleanup if things go your way.

No one. There are no interesting rght wing talk show hosts. That's why I don't listen. And given the bullshit they feed you guys, I'm glad I don't listen.

Rush started it all.

He was one of a kind.

His gift was optimism and entertainment in a very dark world full of poo.
A most gifted liar! Doom and Gloom.

“I’ll just tell you this, if this passes and it’s five years from now and all that stuff gets implemented — I am leaving the country. I’ll go to Costa Rica.”

— Rush Limbaugh on President Obama’s health care law, 2010

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Mine is, without question, Jesse Kelly. You never know what he'll say next. I certainly don't agree with everything he says, but he does call em like he sees em.
Rush was one in a century and I doubt he can be duplicated. He was never extreme but had a marvelous capacity to cut through the crap with intelligent humor and ability to calm us and soothe our fears when everything seemed lost. I didn't always agree with him but I have missed him terribly. Still get a little lump in my throat when somebody plays one of his old clips.

The most brilliant and educational one out there I think is Mark Levin.

I especially enjoyed his monologue directed at Biden "Who the hell do you think you are" on Hannity last night.

Forum List

Back