Inauguration Eve Dinner Speech - Same crap we've been hearing for the last 6 months

How many really bad things have to happen before Trump America realizes they voted for an incompetent arrogant asshole who doesn't read, think, or know one Goddamn thing about the office he's about to hold?

He's an abomination, a sociopath. And the Trump voters, the MINORITY in America, are going to run out of ways to spin his vile stupidity.

• Banned
He's just Charlie Sheen without the schizophrenia. He just wound up his speech and only talked about what happened during the campaign. He is the most monstrously egomaniacal asshole I have ever seen.

That was a sickening "speech." He sounded even more like a deranged sociopath than normal. Why was he so out of breath?

I was wondering the same thing about him being out of breath.

Grabbing random pussy is exhausting.

He doesn't grab random pussy, he grabs permitted pussy.

Do you always go to bat for sexual predators?

Nope and I didn't this time either.

All he can talk about is his win. He's still campaigning. He is so unfit for office it is beyond scary

But Hitlery was built for the office.....how sad is it that she didn't win..........
13631404_1054116084678056_2029178627978911726_n.jpg

That was a sickening "speech." He sounded even more like a deranged sociopath than normal. Why was he so out of breath?

Why? Do you need a character reference?:D

Why? Do you need a character reference?:D

You seem to have me confused with the guy you voted for -- you know, president pussy grabber in chief.

Forum List

Back