Incontrovertible - New 9/11 Documentary...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
'We've all heard about the magic of Television. But 14yrs ago this was taken to new extremes.'

Very good Doc. The usual disclaimers apply... If you're easily offended or very emotional, go ahead and skip this one. Or if you're just not interested in questioning the Government/Corporate Media 9/11 narrative, skip it as well. Otherwise, check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks.

Last edited:
They're discussing WTC 7 having already collapsed and the aftermath, yet it's clearly still seen standing in the background. Very spooky bizarre stuff.

I just have to laugh and cry at the same time. Why would anyone believe these creeps over the ones that lived through it? It is really rather sickening.

I just have to laugh and cry at the same time. Why would anyone believe these creeps over the ones that lived through it? It is really rather sickening.
It is rather sickening that the BBC would work with the terrorists, don't you think?

Small 9/11 Truth Victory Unknown to Most Americans: UK Man Won Case against BBC for 9/11 Cover Up
Small 9/11 Truth Victory Unknown to Most Americans: UK Man Won Case against BBC for 9/11 Cover Up

Under Section 363 of the Communications Act, citizens of the UK are required to purchase an annual license in order to use a television receiver. Rooke refused to pay the license fee due to a section of the Terrorism Act that states:

It is an offence for someone to invite another to provide money, intending that it should be used, or having reasonable cause to suspect that it may be used, for terrorism purposes.

The fact that the BBC reported the collapse of WTC 7 twenty-three minutes before it actually fell indicates that the UK was aware of the attacks on 9/11 before they actually happened. The direct implication is that they were working with the “terrorists”, all arguments as to who the terrorists actually were aside.

TINFOIL HATS FER SALE!!!........ GET YOUR TINFOIL HATS!!!! ..............CAN'T REALLY ENJOY THIS THREAD WITHOUT A TINFOIL HAT!!!!!!

BBC - The Editors: Controversy and conspiracies III
From the bbc itself-

The internet movie Loose Change has been viewed by more than 100 million people according to its makers and it asks this question in the latest film release: "Where did CNN and the BBC get their information especially considering the building was still standing directly behind their reporters?"

It turns out that the respected news agency Reuters picked up an incorrect report and passed it on. They have issued this statement:

"On 11 September 2001 Reuters incorrectly reported that one of the buildings at the New York World Trade Center, 7WTC, had collapsed before it actually did. The report was picked up from a local news story and was withdrawn as soon as it emerged that the building had not fallen."

I put this to the writer and director of Loose Change, Dylan Avery. I asked whether he believed the BBC was part of the conspiracy. Given the question his film had posed about the BBC I was surprised by Dylan's response: "Of course not, that's ludicrous. Why would the BBC be part of it?"

He added candidly: "I didn't really want to put that line in the movie."

It is rather sickening that the BBC would work with the terrorists, don't you think?

Under Section 363 of the Communications Act, citizens of the UK are required to purchase an annual license in order to use a television receiver. Rooke refused to pay the license fee due to a section of the Terrorism Act that states:

It is an offence for someone to invite another to provide money, intending that it should be used, or having reasonable cause to suspect that it may be used, for terrorism purposes.

The fact that the BBC reported the collapse of WTC 7 twenty-three minutes before it actually fell indicates that the UK was aware of the attacks on 9/11 before they actually happened. The direct implication is that they were working with the “terrorists”, all arguments as to who the terrorists actually were aside.

TINFOIL HATS FER SALE!!!........ GET YOUR TINFOIL HATS!!!! ..............CAN'T REALLY ENJOY THIS THREAD WITHOUT A TINFOIL HAT!!!!!!
And here it starts with no intelligent argument some dumb fuck resorts to ridicule nice job bulldog. fucking looser.

the creeps are the people in the CIA and mossad who pulled this off.Debunk these two video that it was a joint CIA/Mossad operation,you cant,nobody ever has.

Oh and yes cry,cry for the 3,000 people the Bush administration and the CIA and mossad murdered. you want to laugh? sorry but I dont see anything funny over the government murdering over 3000 of its own people.yes that is sickening.

Better question you SHOULD be asking is WHY would anyone believe our corrupt government in their laughable explanations they have given over witnesses who were there?

Many witnesses that were there have said the governments version of events is BS and that is not what happened,you going to belive our corrupt goveernment officials in what THEY tell you over the people that were there and lived through it as you mentioned? you just crippled your argument there and proved his point FOR HIM.:laugh:

amazing that despite how the government has lied to us all these years with the JFK assassination,watergate,vietnam,the gulf of tonkin incident that you would STILL believe them after all this time over the people that were there.are you even aware that the majority of the familys dont even accept the 9/11 coverup commission report? :lol:

Last edited:

you took her to school same as me.

:udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

btw you never answered my question i sent you by PM about NFL football and the Lions,please reply to it?

The soldier near the end of the film really summed up it up best. There are psychopathic killers occupying the highest levels of Government. They want Permanent War.

Forum List

Back